Elimination Night 1, Pt. 2

While gradually swiping through pictures of each woman on their iPad's, Jimin sighed lightly as he debated on who he would like to send home or keep.

"I don't want to send anyone home tonight," Jimin mumbled. "Each of the ladies I met today was lovely."

Jimin was sitting on the gray couch with Namjoon and Seokjin to his left, and Taehyung and Hoseok to his right. Jungkook sat on the beige recliner chair. On the right of Jungkook sat Yoongi on a gray dining chair.

Taehyung's attention was on his iPad as he continued swiping past pictures one by one, debating silently as well.

Yoongi chuckled once he came across a picture of Sabrina on his iPad. "Isn't this the girl you made out with Jimin?" He flipped his iPad over to Jimin.

Jimin lifted his head from his iPad and narrowed his eyes at the tablet Yoongi was holding. He instantly recognized the woman on the screen before laughing. "Yeah, and you owe me money."

Yoongi rolled his eyes before shoving his hand inside his pocket. He retrieved some money from his pocket and took out $50. He lifted his body from his chair and handed the cash to Jimin. Jimin grinned and gladly accepted the money.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled purposely.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "whatever." He returned to his seat, resuming back to swiping through his iPad.

Meanwhile, Taehyung finally stopped at a photo of a woman named Nova.

Earlier that evening—when he was getting to know some women—he noticed Nova seemed too serious when he spoke with her. The first thing she brought up to him was how she was a single mother with a three-year-old girl. She seemed very level-headed with how she was talking, but he felt out of place once she started mentioning what kind of man she was looking for.

"Nova seems too serious," Taehyung sighed, gaining his hyungs attention. "She mentioned she had a three-year-old daughter and how she has a Bachelor's in Psychology."

"Wow, that's amazing," Hoseok said with a sparkle of interest in his eyes. "But isn't that supposed to be a good thing?"

"Yeah, it's just... she's looking for a mature man. She claimed she doesn't find a man attractive when he's joking around and not being serious." Taehyung grumbled. "She specifically said 'a businessman with a serious attitude at work and home is what calls me.'"

"So, you're thinking of sending her home?" Seokjin questioned. He was sitting on the left of Jimin on the gray couch. To the right of Jimin sat Taehyung.

"Maybe, I don't know." Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung Confessional

"I like to have fun, and I like to have fun with a romantic partner. If I feel like a woman is too serious for me... and I can't joke around with her, then... there's no way it could work."

End of Taehyung Confessional

"There's also Ava," Jimin pointed out. His eyes were glued to his iPad, gazing at a photo of Ava.

Ava was a woman who Jimin wanted to get to know right away, but she seemed very shy. She would often smile and laugh whenever he would try to talk to her, but he wondered if it was because she wasn't comfortable with him yet.

"She seems really shy... but I think she could break out of her shell the more I speak to her." Jimin eyed the members.

"Yeah, she just needs some time to open up. And I'm sure she will." Namjoon assured Jimin.