Day 5

The boys awoke in several different moods. Some were hungover from drinking too much, and some were genuinely exhausted from the previous night's events. Jungkook and Yoongi, however, were up early and getting ready for their promised dates with two women. And Jimin decided to pay a visit to Eileen's stateroom and apologize for his behavior during Truth or Dare.

Through an intercom among the entire cruise ship, all boarding passengers were notified about the scheduled port time in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The cruise ship planned to dock at its first port of call at eleven in the morning and depart at eleven at night, ship's time.

It was finally the day of their first tour in Puerto Rico. The boys would perform at seven in the evening. Soundcheck wouldn't start until six, and the boys were expected to practice from twelve to three in the afternoon.

A few days earlier, the boys decided that they wanted their women to attend their tour in San Juan as special guests. With the help of their staff, the boys managed to gather at least fifty gold soundcheck tickets (for section F2, rows 1-2), ARMY bombs (MAP OF THE SOUL EDITION) with batteries, and MAP OF THE SOUL T-shirts (city edition).

That morning, their staff knocked on each woman's stateroom door and left their merch and ticket on their doorstep. Briefly, the ladies woke from the sound of knocks and opened their door only to find a large black shopper bag on their doorstep. In bold white print, the words MAP OF THE SOUL TOUR were scribbled along the center of the black material. Inside the bag was a black rectangular box and a white envelope that contained a letter and a concert ticket inside. The ticket read Gold Soundcheck Ticket with the words BTS MAP OF THE SOUL and a picture of all seven members on the ticket.

The letter read:

Dear Bangtan Ladies,

Today is our first tour in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and you are invited as our special guests. Before you is a Gold Soundcheck ticket, where you will be seated in section F2 rows 1 and 2. If you are unfamiliar with Soundcheck, you basically get to watch us run through our performances before the night show begins. For those who are unfamiliar with concert seatings, you will be seated in floor, near the stage.

Inside the black bag, you will find a black rectangular box with our symbol in the front. Inside the box is our newest edition MAP OF THE SOUL lightstick, which is also called an ARMY bomb. ARMY (our name for our fans) uses these to wave at concerts. Instructions on how to use it are provided inside the box. We also offered batteries for you.

You will also find a black MAP OF THE SOUL tour shirt with the words San Juan written in the back. Please wear these shirts at the concert. And don't forget to bring your ARMY bombs and tickets.

We hope you all enjoy the show. Remember to be there on time for Soundcheck. See you tonight.

Love, BTS

Inside each stateroom, the ladies were reviewing their merch and opening their letters. Shortly, loud and excruciating screams echoed along the wide hallway filled with oceanview staterooms on Deck 6, each scream heard from nearly every room.

Heidi (Jungkook's Girl) Confessional

"Gold Soundcheck ticket to see BTS?! What?" The girl squealed in her seat.

End of Heidi Confessional

Piper (Suga's Girl) Confessional