{After Yin:Chapter two}

"Look, Juliet." Carlton rushed to Juliet's bed. "Juliet, I want to say something. What you did, it was dangerous. When did, this happen? And why did you do this to yourself?" Carlton asked her. Juliet looked away from him, she clenched her teeth together. "O'Hara look at me, please look at me Juliet." Carlton begged her.

Juliet sat up. She took a deep breath, and cried. "Oh, no no Juliet. Please don't cry, everything's okay now. Juliet shook and looked at him. "Carlton, I hate this. I sorry, I should have never put this on you. This was nobody's fault. Except for mine, it's all mine. I started cutting when I was 15, my dad left me. He hated me, that's why he left. He's a conman Carlton!" Juliet said loudly.

"O'Hara you listen to me. I'm saying this once, you need to listen to me now." He closed his eyes and then looked at her. "You are my partner, you challenges me. You kept me in line, you got me where I am today. Juliet, you are good detective. You are extremely important to me Juliet, I am thankful for you and I love you." He finished and looked at him. "Carlton, I never knew that. Thank you, can you please do me a favor?" She asked him. "What is it Juliet? What can I do for you? And I know that I always hated Spencer, but he loves you. I can tell, he loves you Juliet. I'm going to send him in." Well okay then Jules thought.