2. I Tried To Be Boring

"What the f**k, Sammy..."

That was what she heard from Bendy's whispers.

"Yes, my lord?", said Sammy while bending his head to the ground.

"Why, in the name of love, would you have a COSV sleepover right beside my home?!"

".. Why...?", asked the figure with the Bendy mask while sweating, "I thought you would love it..."

Bendy went speechless and crossed his arms. "Well.. I just thought your doing something absurd for the moment, but alright... I finally know why..."

Sammy looked up. "What is it?"

"Maybe you guys are really on a vacation—"

"No! We're here because the Guardians were requested to watch over our Game!"

He said as he revealed his face below the mask.

"Really, Sammy? Are you kidding me or something?"

While Bendy and Sammy argued, the boys whispered something about them,and so did the girls.

"Hey.. What about the work?"

The Guardians turned their head to their newbie, Erin Hakata.
She had a smile, impatiently waiting for what her team leader had to say.
The dark blue haired woman cleared her throat and had her words.

"It's time guys..."

What Bendy heard was just what he expected.

"To prepare to enter the Joey Drew Studio building, which is nearby our tents."

––––

(Erin's POV)

As I entered the building, all I saw was what was expected from the manual of this game, <Bendy and the Ink Machine>.
Musty, and the scent of decaying flesh, and the ink splatters on the walls. [Augh!!]

Oh God... How could this fowl scent..

Or did I not activate my power??

Never mind, this was just a new thing to us Guardians, so it won't be a problem for all of us, since..

I turned around and they were wearing the gas masks.

[Oh sh*t...]

My mistake...

My mouth twitched, trying to smile, even if it means to hide my embarrassment.

After wearing one for myself, something caught my eyes.
By that, my eye pupils glowed in gold colour.
Was that....

"A 'Bendy' cutout...?"

"Well, you must be liking my cutout, eh?"

I turned around to my back. It was Bendy. The tall version. "I, Bendy Drew, will show you guys about what these scenarios my father made. So, come with me!"

Yeah, right..
Just another day of work..

But wait..
Was it?

––––

"Well, guys! How's the tour just now?"

"Really? Do you even need to treat us as your tourists?",replied the black ponytail hair buxom woman, called Lead.

"S.. Scary!!"

The response was from Jeon, the brown haired Guardian.

"Haha..! Well, that's the Indie Horror Game for you, toots!", his smiling face turned sour. "Ugh... I think I should stop this..."

He went right from a 'Cartoony-and-Child-loving' being into a gloomy Demon King(or a Maou-sama) that despises everything, including his loved ones. What a transition.

"Hey.. Bendy, are you okay?"

"I'm fine..", his voice broke out.

That reply wasn't really hiding the fact that something changed his attitude for all of the sudden. 'PMS', I think? No way. Bendy's a guy. No way that would happen to him.
My eyes focused onto the creature emerging from the ink puddle. I waved to it, but it 'sinked' back into the puddle.

[What..?]

I blinked for the moment.
Footsteps were heard from my right.
We were keen to know who will come out of the space.
And there came a woman with black hair and broken horns, wearing a black dress, stained with monochromatic brown  colour, additionally with boots matching the dress colour. On top of her dress were belts and holsters, with one of them storing a sword. How scary was she..
She focused her eyes to mine. "Miss Guardian? Are you one of them?"

I nodded. We only stared each other by a while, then...

"Eyya, toots! How ya doin'?"

She only gazed and went to our left behind. Our eyes followed her and what we saw from the direction were the character looking almost similar to the wolf. Was that..
Boris?

"Tom."

Oh yeah.. I remembered. Tom Boris, right?

We suddenly heard splashing noises from nowhere—
Allison rushed to the right and Tom followed, so we did the same too.

"Hey! Where ya goin' at!"

As those characters stopped moving, we arrived at the ink pool. We finally realised the reason why they stopped, but Allison decided to dived in.
Someone must be drowning there.

But who was it?