Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Anger Issues

"You're making me piss even more." A blonde male shot a glare on the red-haired male. "Bakugou, we're doing our best!"

"You know what Kirishima? Just fuck off." With that, the blonde grabbed his slammed his tray unto the table, that made everyone yelp and walked away.

Katsuki Bakugou, every student fears him when they heard that name. The reason was that he can't control his anger, not even his friends could help him. When he's mad, he often uses his quirk to let out his anger out. That caused a lot of destruction for sure.

"He's mad again, isn't he?" Another blonde hair said as he looked at Kirishima. "Yeah. He's been like that since he was a kid. I don't know what to do anymore Denki."

Even Katsuki's friends gave up on him. Of course, they didn't want Katsuki to be mad like forever, they need to do something on it, but they do seem to lose hope now.

"Let's just go to class, Kiri. Mr. Aizawa must be waiting for us." With that being said, both males went back to their classroom.

-

You may ask, what makes Katsuki mad very often?

In the very beginning though, Katsuki hates when someone annoys him. He also hates when someone tries to stop him. It pisses him off.

Now, he's getting a hard time to control his anger. 

Walking inside his classroom, he noticed a green-haired male sitting beside the window, mumbling something endlessly.

That pissed Katsuki off.

That nerd is so noisy. He thought.

"Oi, Nerd," Katsuki called the boy's attention. The boy stopped mumbling immediately and looked at him. "Y-yes?"

"Can you shut up for a while? You're annoying." He said, pissed off. He sat right in front of the green-haired male's desk.

"S-sorry about that, Bakugou..." The shorter male apologized sheepishly. He continued to write something on his notebook, keeping himself not to mumble any word again.

"Tsk.Whatever, nerd." Katsuki scoffed as he put his head against his desk in boredom.

He's cute. He thought, but he didn't mind about it. He thought that it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

"Yo, Bakubro! Wanna hang out after school?" Kirishima asked as he wrapped his arm around Kaminari's shoulder.

"Y-yeah sure whatever, shithead," Katsuki said but in a more calm way. Usually, he yells at his friends, but this time he didn't.

"Bakubro, is that really you?" Kaminari asked in disbelief. "What kind of evil ghost took control over your body?!"

"Sheesh, of course, it is." said Katsuki, "and what are you talking about? I'm not being controlled by an evil spirit, you dumbfucks."

Kirishima and Kaminari stood there in shock. Bakugou isn't mad at all, or is it?

"Evil spirit, stay out our friend's body and begone!" Kirishima shouted as put a mirror in front of Katsuki's face.

"Kiri, why did you use a mirror?" Kaminari asked, "My grandmother told me it's effective if I go this way!" replied Kirishima.

"You fuckers..." a husky voice were heard that made the two boys quiet for a while, "YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF!"

Just then Katsuki activated his quirk to scare the two boys, "IF YOU DON'T FUCKING SHUT UP I'LL CUT YOU DICKS OFF."

"Understood, we're leaving, Bakubro!" Both Kirishima and Kaminari said in unison as they went away from Bakugou.

"I told you it's effective!" Kirishima winked as he chuckles. "Yeah, definitely!" said Kaminari.

"But, I guess that ghost really help Bakugou a while ago..." said Kaminari as he looked at the other male. "I agree, Denki," replied Kirishima.

"You're both stupid." a familiar voice said that caught both boys their attention.

"Jirou? What do you mean?"  Denki replied as he looked at her curiously. "Obviously, he wasn't in the mood to get mad a while ago. But both of you just made him pissed even more." She replied as she sighed.

"But I really thought it was a ghost!" Kaminari exclaimed that made Jirou sigh in disappointment. "There must be someone that made Bakugou so calm a while ago." the red-haired male wondered.

All three of them looked at the greenette who is busy writing down notes.

"Do you guys think what I am thinking?" said Kaminari.

The two teens smirked, "Definitely."

——🌸——

"Alright, classed dismissed." Mr. Aizawa told as he left tiredly. All of the students stood up and pack their things.

"Should we ask him now?" Kirishima asked the blonde-haired male, "Yeah."

Both of the males went to the green-haired male, "Hey, Midorya!"

"Oh, hey guys! What's up?" Midorya asked as he smiled genuinely. "Can we have a minute with you?" Kaminari asked calmly.

"Sure thing!" with that being said, the three males went outside their classroom to talk.

"What do you guys want to talk about?" asked Midorya, who is staring at the two males curiously.

Kirishima smiled, "We have a favor for you."

The smaller boy replied, "and what is it?"

"Well, before that, everyone knows that Bakugou is having a hard time controlling his anger right?" Kaminari started as the smaller boy nodded, "Well apparently, a while ago, we noticed that he wasn't mad like usual when we asked him to go out later. It's weird because just before we asked him, he was mad and he yelled at Kirishima during lunch break. And after that, he became calm though. There must be someone that made Bakugou so calm a while ago..." Kaminari explained carefully.

"W-what are you trying to imply here, Kaminari?" Midorya stuttered.

The two taller males smirked, "Maybe you're the reason why Bakugou is calm."

"W-what? Why me?" Midorya asked in confusion. "I don't know, just my theory," said Kaminari as he shrugged.

"But to test that theory, you should make him calm again! Like taming a dog!" Kirishima exclaimed excitedly but it seems that Midorya doesn't like it at all.

"No way! Why me?! Heck, I don't want to be with him, maybe he'll get more mad at me!" Midorya shook his head frantically as he took a step back. "I'm sorry, but I can't do it, I-I'll have to go."

"Hey, Midorya wait! Can you just give it a try?" Kirishima begged to hope that Midorya will agree with him. "Most of our classmates tried their best to deal with his anger and yet they still failed. Maybe you can give it a try please, Midorya?"

There was a silence for a moment until Midorya took a sigh, "Fine, just promise you will help me get through this, okay?"

"Sure thing, Midorya!" Kaminari exclaimed as he smiled widely. "We'll see ya tomorrow!" with that being said, both males left Midorya alone.

"Wish me luck, I guess." Midorya mumbled as he walked through the hallway alone.