Chapter Twelve. <3

Okay, so I've decided to make Author Notes on every chapter, kinda like I've been doing, but long ones... If you guys don't like them, just tell me that they are annoying. I wanna do like, song of the day, and my favorite or whatever. And the person that gets my favorite comment will get the next chapter dedicated to them. Sound fair? :) Just tell me if you don't like it! 

Song of the day: Black Veil Brides, Fallen Angles. (Video is on the side if you want to listen to it.) 

I absolutely love Black Veil Brides! Yeah, it's "Screamo" I guess you would call it, but I love it. :) You don't have to listen to it. :P

Oh yes, and I will be doing GIFs again. I don't know if I was doing it on this story, but I think I was doing it my other one, but I going to start posting GIFs of the boys, or maybe just Louis. :) 

Um, haha, the next chapter will probably have a longer Author's Note because I will have a person dedicated to the chapter, and a favorite comment. :3 

Also, My birfday is coming up! It's the 22nd of October. :) I'll be 14 years old. Yeah, just pointing that out... I'm a weird child. DON'T JUDGE. :D

Also, if ANYONE, and I mean, ANYONE, would like to talk to me, go right ahead! You can send me a message, or if I'm online, we can chat through the chat thing, or whatever. I will totally answer! :) 

Oh, and one more thing... This story is going to be ending soon. :( I know, it's kind of short, but thats life. Haha, but I will be continuing my other story, (Would you mind if I fell for you? Zouis Talik) and after that story, I'll start on another one. :) Sound good? OKAY HERE WE GO. :D

~Louis' P.O.V.~

"Dude, we arn't gong to find her," Niall pointed out, "Might as well give up." 

"No!" I exclaimed, "We're not giving up. We can't just stop and leave her out here all alone!" I looked at him as if he was out of his mind. How could he just want to give up on looking for someone who had ran away, and probably lost, and plus.... She doesn't have any money!

Niall rolled his eye, and sat down on a nearby bench. The other lads copied his actions. Might as well take a break. We've been looking for Scarlett for about 3 hours now.

I sat down on a rock beside the bench and rested my head in the palm of my hands, and closed my eyes.

Why did she run away? I mean, I don't blame her, but I didn't exactly expect she would that. It's my fault. I should have kept an eye on her, but I failed. Like always. I've never been good at stuff like that. I'm not trying to make fun of myself, but it's literally true. The first thing that comes to mind when I ask myself what I'm good at, is singing. Thats the first thing. I don't know. I guess I'm naturally a fucked up person, because I always fuck things up.

"Dude! Earth to Louis!" I heard Harry's voice, and my eyes popped open. I must have dozed off...

"Huh? Oh, sorry. Got lost in thought, I guess." I muttered. Harry sat down beside me, and gave me a warm, small smile.

"Don't worry BooBear. We'll find her." He said and rubbed my back.

Normally, I would have gave him a small, playful glare for the old nickname my mum used to call me, but now, I couldn't care less.

"Thank You." I said after about 5 minutes of silence.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being there - For being there when I need you. Who knows where I would be without you. So... Thanks." I said, giving him a warm smile. I'm not flirting, but I'm thanking him.

He smiled, and hugged me, "Your welcome, Louis." We're best buds.

"Okay, Guys. Can we start looking for her again?" I said after about 10 more minutes, standing up. They groaned, but stood up without a word, and began to walk down the lonely sidewalk.

I'll find you, Scarlett. Whatever the pain is, I'll find you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, short... I thought it was time for a chapter to only have Louis' P.O.V. :) 

Tell me what you thought about the chapter! 

And maybe, if you guys get lucky, you'll see your comment on the next chapter, and you'll get the chapter dedicated to you! :D 

Love you all so much! Comments are greatly appreciated! :D

-Anna xx