oops- (nsfw)

"Zim keep it down, Gaz is home!" Dib whispered to his beloved alien boyfriend, Zim. "Y-you know Zim can't help it when Dib does such perverted things!!" Zim whispered back trying his hardest to hold back moans as Dib slowly licked his shaft. Zim put one hand over his mouth and used the other to grip Dibs hair. "Good boy Zim~" Dib whispered in a seductive tone as he put his mouth around Zims throbbing shaft. Zim let out a muffled moan and pulled at Dibs hair, causing him to let out a welp just loud enough to draw the attention from Gaz who was just passing by Dibs room. The door was swung open before the two boys had any time to react. "I thought i heard-" The room was silent, Gaz stared at the two boys who were laying down butt naked on Dibs bed. "JESUS CHRIST DIB YOU COULD'VE AT LEAST WAITED UNTIL I WAS GONE, OR BETTER YET LOCKED YOUR DOOR!" Gaz shouted at Dib who was still dumbfounded by the situation. "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT GAZ, AND LOCK MY FUCKING DOOR" Dib screamed back at his little sister who was visibly disgusted. Gaz locked the door and slammed it behind her as she left the room. "You wanna continue..? " Zim asked Dib in the softest voice he could produce. Without any hesitation Dib started to suck all of Zims still rock hard shaft causing Zim to let out a loud booming moan.