I missed you (nsfw)

"Z-zim im gonna-!" After 10 long minutes of Dib pounding the fuck out of his alien boyfriend he woke up from his wonderful dream. He sprung up from his slumber sweating profusely and craving his boyfriends body "Fuck! Its been a month since ive done anything with Zim. I cant take being away from him!" Dib thought to himself before realizing how hard he was. "Better take care of this..." He pulled down his boxers (he sleeps in just his boxers x3) and grabbed a small tube of lube from off his night stand. He put some lube in the palm of his hand started to slowly rub his cock. Dib continued to jerk himself off at the same pace, a soft wet slapping sound echoing through his dark room. He started to speed up when he left closer and closer to his climax. "F-fuck...~" Dib had came all over his hand and sheets, not wanting to get out and grab toilet paper Dib went back to sleep without cleaning up.

Next morning
It was a cool Saturday morning, the sun was covered by the clouds so for once Dib didn't wake up with the sun blinding him. Dib laid in bed for a while after waking up, his brain still glued on last nights dream. *Buzzzz* Dibs phone was vibrating "who the hell would call this early" The contact read 'space baby 💕' Dibs eyes lit up with excitement, it was Zim! Dib reached over to his night stand and answered the phone immediately "Hello Dib stink, i have noticed that it has been almost a whole human month since we have 'hung out' outside of skool" Zim said into the phone, which just made Dib even happier. "Well Zim you realize you can come over when ever u want right?" Zim was silent for a moment "Well uh....Zim was very busy with eeeeevil plans!!" "sigh....ok Zim just please come over cuz I.... I miss you.." Zim blushed and started to put his disguise on with Dib still on the phone "Zim will be over in 10 minutes" The call ended.

Zim walked to Dibs completely oblivious to Dibs intentions. He walked around the corner and saw Dib waiting outside for Zim taking one last drag off his cigarette before putting it out. A smile grew on both of the boys faces as they made eye contact and within less than a second they held each other tightly "Zim I missed hugging you like this! I know i just saw you yesterday But we can't hug like this in skool" Zim stayed silent and nuzzled his head into Dibs chest "Shall we go upstairs?" Dib asked as he picked up his tiny boyfriend. Zim nodded and kissed Dib on the cheek. The boys made it upstairs and with no hesitation Dib threw Zim onto bed and locked the door. Zim knew what was going on and immediately started to take off his shirt and pants leaving himself in just his underwear. Dib crawled on top of Zim and the two started to make out, Zim was simultaneously taking Dibs shirt off as the kiss grew deeper. Dib put his thigh between Zims legs and started to move it slowly causing Zim to get hard. Soft muffled moans echoed through out the room as they kissed and touched each other. Zim was slowly starting to grow impatient with how slow things were going and rolled Dib over so he was on top. "Your not gonna dominant me Zim, you know that" Zim blushed, he didn't like to admit it but he liked it when Dib acted like this in bed. "Well than hurry up and fuck me!" Dib was shocked at how blunt Zim was just then, usually Zim is shy and very submissive to Dib.

Dib got back on top of Zim before undoing his pants and boxers. "I forgot how big you are Dib smelly~" Dib smirked and pulled Zims boxers down, Zims cock stood up and twitched with anticipation shocking both of them for a second. "You missed me too huh Zim? Hey, hand me that tube on the night stand please" Zim nodded and grabbed the tube of lube for Dib "thanks babe" Dib put some of the lube on his cock and some on Zims asshole "Stop with the lube and put it in you idiot!" Dib didn't hesitate and slammed into Zim with ease, both Zim and Dib moaned loudly and locked lips again. Dib started out slow at first letting Zim get used to his large size, but Zim wasn't having it. The alien boy disconnected his lips from Dibs leaving a long trail of spit behind. "Why are you going so slow Dib?! Zim doesn't appreciate this treatment" Dib smirked and pulled out of Zim before slamming himself back in and picking up the pace. "How's that space monkey?! This fast enough for you?!" Dib yelled over Zims loud moans "D-Dib...you feel so good!~" Dib bit his lip and started to thrust even faster causing Zim to throw his head back and drool all over himself. Zim had felt pleasure from Dib before but nothing like this before, the way he feels right now is indescribable. "Dib.. I'm gonna cu-" Zim was cut off by a hand covering his mouth "Not until i say so, and your getting to loud remember last time we got to loud?!" Zim blushed deeply and started to sink this finger nails deep into Dibs back, muffled moans still leaving Zims mouth. Dib was getting close to cumming as well, so close he started to thrust even faster than before. With one last deep thrust into Zims tiny body Dib lost it and busted a huge load into "y-you can cum now Zim" Zim panted and shook his head "to late for that earth filth, I did as soon as you did" Dib pulled out of Zim and snuggled up to him once again not bothering to clean up. Both Zim and Dib passed the fuck out covered in cum and drool.

----------
The end yall, sorry that ending wasn't great im not good at ending stories oop-