Spencers (emo/scene au and nsfw)

"Meet me at Spencers, theres a huge sale and its like empty" Dib and Zim were meeting at the mall, it was a Wednesday afternoon so it was pretty much empty. Zim opened the text from Dib and smirked, he knew Dib did NOT care about sales. Zim replied with "omw now, thought you didn't care about sales dib stinky?" Zim turned the corner and saw Spencers, but no Dib? Maybe he was inside. Zim took a step into the store filled with neon colors, posters of half naked girls, bongs and over course...the back of the store. (For those of you who might not get it, the back of Spencers is where they have the sex toys) The loud Attack Attack playing through the store made it a little hard to focus on finding Dib. Zim took a step out of the store to check if Dib was coming, and what do you know there comes Dib running down the dirty mall hallway. "H-hi....I cant breathe..." Dib panted and smiled at Zim before placing a soft kiss on his head. Zim pulled out his wallet and showed off the 100 bucks he got from is human job working at Bloaty's pizza hog. Dib showed off the 150 he got from his dad for helping out around the house "ill give you 25 so were even ok?" Zims face lit as he held his hand out for his extra 25. Dib placed the 25 in Zims hand and within a blink of an eye Zim was in the Store looking at the colorful band shirts. Dib walked right by him when he saw a sign that read "BUY ONE GET TWO FREE SALE!!" unaware of what the sale was on he walked to the, and to his surprise and slight amusement the sale was on cheap bdsm gear. (idk if thats the right term sorry) Dib looked around to see if an employee or anyone else could see him looking through this stuff. Dib picked up a pair of hand cuffs, a blind fold and paddle set, and a cock ring. He quickly rushed over to the register to pay for his stuff and pulled out his money. Without making eye contact he started to pay for his stuff, "i saw you came in with your buddy, he looks like hes not done shopping so i cant let you make your purchase do to a police that tries to pervent stealing" Dibs heart sank, he didn't want Zim to see the stuff he was gonna buy, that would be so embarrassing! "What if i make my purchase and you just hold the stuff behind the counter till were completely done?" The employee can tell whats going on and chuckles a bit, honestly she felt bad for guys like this all the wanna do is surprise their partners. "Yeah, I can do that for you dude" she laughed some more as Dib finished making his purchase. Zim was oblivious to what just happened, he was to busy rocking out to whatever auto tone reck the speakers were blaring and looking at stupid shirts to waist his money on. Dib walked up next to Zim and started looking through shirts himself, they kinda look the same to him but it makes Zim smile so he puts up with it. "Dib lets get matching outfits, it would be...couple-ish" Dibs face lit up and he nodded "hell yeah lets go for it."

slight time jump

The two boys picked out their matching outfits. A black BOTDF shirt with a neon pink rib cage and other neon details, half black half checkered skinny jeans, rainbow studded belt and a couple of various band wrist bracelets. Since Zim took the bus to the mall he was able to ride home with Dib "you wanna go back to my place baby?" Dib asked while he started his car up and back up. Zim nodded and opened his flip phone that was covered in stupid hello kitty stickers and various other chareters and colored rinestones. Dib pulled out of the mall parking lot and started to head home. Zim turned on the radio and looked for the local pop station "now playing DONT TRUST ME BY 3OH!3" Zim turned up the radio to about 75 "I love this soooong" Zim started to sing along to the song playing on the radio, not that you could hear him sing. "Black dress, with the tights underneath. Ive got the breath of the last cigarette on my teeth. And shes an actress, but she aint got no need, shes got money from her parents and a trust fund back East" the song filled the car and streets surrounding. Dib finally pulled into his driveway as the song finished up and turned the radio off before his dad or Gaz could yell at him for how loud it was. "Dib, whats that second bag for? I meant to ask in the store but i got distracted" Dib blushed a bit and pulled his irken bf into his house. The two were about to go upstairs before Gaz called from across the house "YOU GUYS WANNA HIT THIS BLUNT BEFORE ITS GONE? IM NOT ROLLING ANOTHER ONE TONIGHT." The two boys decided that they would take Gaz up on her offer and walked to her room. Dib opened the door to see his little sister changing her piercing and her friend Tak sitting on the bed ripping a bong. "You gotta relight it its sitting on the night stand" Gaz told Dib. He walked over to the half smoked blunt and relit it, he took one big hit and handed it over to Zim before coughing up half a lung. "That shit hits so hard what the fuck" Dib complained as he wheazed "Yeah i know, i got it off that weird ginger kid that was Zims friend in middle skool, now get out im gonna change." Dib and Zim took a couple more hits off the blunt and left.