twenty-nine

ethan's pov:

waking up, i could feel a smaller body pressed against mine. her head placed gently on my chest. her arms clinging around my torso.

this is the moment i've been dreaming of ever since she left 3 weeks ago.

i love her. i love madison palmer.

i small smile spread across my face as i looked down at her. she's absolutely perfect.

all that she was wearing was her cute little shorts and my purple hoodie. she also was still wearing the necklace i bought her back when we were together.

i could feel small movements come from her, and that's when she finally woke up. she's so cute in the mornings.

she rubs her eyes and yawns slightly. she looks up at me, and she finally looked happy. the smile was still evident on my lips.

"morning handsome" madison whispers and i chuckle at her cuteness. "good morning princess" i reply and bring her body closer so that our faces were right opposite each other.

"i've missed mornings like this" she admits and i could feel my heart warming up. that's exactly what i wanted her to say.

she places her small hand on my cheek and strokes it gently, right before leaning in to place her lips on mine.

i kiss back and that's when she smiles into the kiss. my hand was on her waist as i was holding her closer than ever before.

we both pull away and she smiles at me. "we should do something today" madison whispers and i shake my head.

"already have everything planned out beautiful" i reply and i couldn't help but notice the confused look on her pretty face.

"ethan what?" she asks while giggling. yes the laugh that could literally make me melt then and there.

"just wait and see... all you have to do now is get ready so we can leave" i reply back and place a quick kiss on her nose then one last one on her perfect lips.

"why do i feel like i can't trust you?" she laughs as i start to pull us both up to get changed into more appropriate clothes.

"oh princess, just trust me, you'll love today" and that was the last thing i said before leaving the bedroom and jumping in the shower.

___

madison's pov:

ethan didn't decide to tell me much about today. but he said to wear something nice.

that wasn't helpful at all.

i picked out a dress that i knew ethan would love to see me wear.. and i curled my hair so it looked wavy.

after applying a light coat of makeup and spraying my favourite perfume all down my body. i was finally done.

i walked out into the main room and saw ethan sitting down waiting for me. i smiled at how happy he made me feel, i couldn't wait to see what we were doing today.

"hey" i whisper as i wrap my arms around him from the back. i kiss his neck and cheek and that's when he turns his head to the side to see me.

"you ready to leave baby?" ethan asks me and i nod. i tied the laces on my strap on heels and began to walk towards the front door.

"holy shit" i hear a voice come from behind me. i then around and smiled at ethan. there he stood with his mouth slightly open.

"what is it?" i ask blushing. he walks towards me and puts his hands on my waist.

"you look incredible" ethan compliments me which made me smile wider. "so do you" i whisper and kiss him softly.

"let's go, i don't want to waste the day" he says, ethan grabs my hand lovingly as we make our way out of my apartment.

____

throughout the day, ethan had taken me to some of my favourite places. which had me confused because he doesn't often come to new york, and usually i'd be the one taking him places.

after we left the apartment ethan took us both to a cute coffee shop, and he bought us both drinks and breakfast muffins.

secondly we walked through central park, and to my surprise it was less busy than i thought it would be. it was beautiful.

he then took me for lunch at one of my favourite restaurants. he ordered my food for me as soon as we got there... knowing exactly what i wanted; like he could read my mind.

and right now we were back in a taxi. i offered to drive us, but he was stubborn and didn't want to tell me where to go since it would ruin the surprises.

"it's been the best day, thank you ethan" i say as we say in the backseat of the taxi. i rested my head on ethan's shoulder and i could hear him sigh.

"it's not quite over yet mads" he whispers as he kisses the crown of my head.

i break away from the position we were in and look at him with shock. "what do you mean? i thought we were going home?" i ask.

"home huh?" ethan asks and smirks at me. did i really just say that my apartment was our home. shit.

"i-um" i start but he shushes me. "stop, it was cute" he says and goes in to kiss my lips once again.

____

so i haven't updated in a while. hope yall like this chapter, and i'm sorry if this was trash.

the next chapter is gunna be one of my favourites. so stay tuned.<3