another galaxy

jyuto x reader

lowercase , spaced punctuation , 18+

word count : 1,843 

[ y / n ] your name

it was 2am , the road was unclear and out of focused , your head was pounding , your hands were on your wheel going left and right but you couldn't think straight . you knew it was a bad idea to drive home after a party but you were wary about ubers or lyfts and you didn't want to bother your friend to drive you to their house again just to get your car . as you kept driving , barely even straight , you started to doze off a little bit . your eyes were closing slowly but you kept trying your best to wake yourself up but as you were going to close them again , you saw familiar red , white , and blue lights , " great , just my luck . "

you slowed down your car and pulled over , you sighed to yourself , the policeman tapped on your window , you rolled it down and softly said , " may i help you , officer ? " you didn't look at him in the eye , you just stared at you lap and wonder how much trouble you could be in , " do you know how many times you have swerved left and right , miss ? please step out of the car so , i can see what condition your in " you heard his voice command you , you step out of your car and finally faced him .

" woah , he's really handsome " you said to yourself , you eyed him up and down , he had a nice body , he had his hair styled and he had glasses to fit his perfect sculptured face . as you were busy admiring the officer , he caught you and smirk before proceeding to cough , " miss , please turn around so , i could check you " you blush a little before obeying what he said . he drove his hands up and down your body , you whimper to yourself , he then slowly ran his hands your stomach and breasts , he whispered with his deep voice in your ear , " i saw you checking me out , why don't we have a little fun tonight and you'll get out of this ticket . what do you say ? " he pulled away from your ear and smirked again , this time you blushed deeply then later nodded .

you turned off your car before he grabbed your hand and guided you roughly into his car , once you both got there , he opened the door and gently pushed you in the back of the seat , he quickly ripped off your dress , he hesitated to take off your bra and underwear so , he just left them there , he admired your body for a little before taking handcuffs out and cuffing your hands behind your back , " you're still in trouble little miss " he smirked as he licked down your neck .

he continued to lick until he got to your breasts , he unclipped your bra and placed it down , he admire your boobs before sucking them , you moaned softly . he started sucking more harder and harder til you were a moaning mess , you could feel your private part getting more wetter but you were hoping he wouldn't notice so , you try to close your legs . you felt him place his hand on your inner thigh , he was still sucking on your boobs and he slowly moved his hand to rub your wet clit .

as you moaned softly , he started to rub even faster and faster until he pulled your panties on to the side and put one finger up your hole , you gasp causing him to push his finger in and out , he kept sucking your boobs , you were in an indescribable amount of pleasure . you moaned even louder as he started to put another finger in , thrusting both of them in and out roughly , he stopped sucking and looked up at you , your eyes were closed , mouth opened , drool coming out of it , " i haven't even put it in yet and look at you being a lewd mess " he said , you weren't focused , your climax was coming . he began to start sucking your neck , it made you crazy , he went even faster until you started to squirt , he was shocked but he still kept thrusting his finger in and out , " officer , i'm gonna cum " he looked at you , he shook his head , " look at the mess you're making in my car , you don't deserve to , my sweetheart " you gasp , as he found your g spot , you knew that you couldn't listen to his words .

as water was squirting out of you like a fountain , you couldn't handle it anymore , as he was still sucking your neck , you still not knowing how many love marks he's giving you , you came all over his fingers . you try to catch your breath as he looked surprised but he smirked , " face down , ass up princess , you're getting a punishment " you did as you were told , you were scared to see what he had in stored until you felt a pain strung your rear end , " come on baby , be a good girl for me and count how many times i hit you , hm ? " you looked back , his pants were pulled down , you could see his hard boner , he had his belt in his hand , you look forward once again and nodded , your face was red , you never experienced this type of thing before but you're gonna be on a wild ride . 

you counted each number as he continued to hit you , it was by 25 that he stopped , " baby look , you got so wet over me hitting you , it's amazing " as he guided his hand over your clit . he positioned himself to your entrance , you could feel his precum on top of his tip , he slowly slid in his tip , you whimper as he started to enter more of himself inside you . once he finally entered all of him in you , you felt full , his dick fit nicely in you , as he let you adjust yourself before moving , he groaned as he started to thrust in and out . he moved slowly and slowly , he went down to your ear , " how about we speed up this process , you're so tight and you keep pulling me in , i think i might cum already baby " you blush as he grabbed a fistful of your hair and the thrusts got faster .

he was going hard , all you could hear in that car was skin slapping against each other , moans , groans , grunts were heard , the window was fogging up , you were in so much pleasure , he pulled out of you and switched positions , now you were on top of him . as he was under you , you admired his abs , his police outfit was unbutton , there was sweat coming out of him , the scene was amazing , " come on princess , you can admire me after this , ride me " you listened to him , you guided his dick over your wet clit , you finally entered all his dick in you . he winced , his dick was much deeper then before but you let yourself adjust once again before riding slowly . 

you started to bounce even faster on his dick , this pleasure , you haven't felt this before , it was a once in a lifetime , you went faster and rougher , he held your waist as he stopped you until , you felt him thrusting into you even more , you felt so filled up , your climax was building up , you felt as you can melt on top of him . skin was slapping against each other even louder and louder ,  " baby , i'm gonna cum deeply in this tight pussy of yours , hm ? would you like that ? " you shake your head viciously , " please , cum in me , fill me , make me yours " he chuckled , " as you wish my love . "

he thrusted even faster and rougher , you were a moaning mess , the thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier before you knew it , you and him came . you felt his hot liquid all inside you , as he pulled out , the cum was dripping out of you , he placed you next to him as he blushed deeply , " sorry if i went overboard , you were too hot " he laughed as well , you smiled , " don't worry , it was nice " he nodded as he handed you a tissue to clean yourself up and your dress plus your underwear and panties . you guys got finished cleaning up , got dressed and went out of the car , the road was empty , the sun was coming up , you both stared at the sunrise , he spoke up , " my names jyuto , sorry if i left that out my dear " you giggled a little bit , he had his hand out , " y / n , nice to meet you , jyuto " you shook his hand . 

you both smiled , as the sunrised , you two exchanged numbers , " um , y / n , do you want me to drive you over to your house instead ? i know how tired you could be after what we did " as he blushed , " what about my car ? " you questioned , he replied , " i'll call a tow truck as quick as i can to bring it to your house , what do you say ? " you nodded as he held your hand guiding you to his car once again , he started the car , you went in the passenger seat right next to him as he went in his drivers seat , once he sat down , he grabbed your hand again .

jyuto placed his hand above yours , softly grabbing it , as he was driving with one hand , the other hand holding yours , you couldn't face him except look out the window to where the sunrise was .

[ this probably doesn't even make more sense but i tried my best ] 

send me req ! 

instagram : d0pp9 

twitter : d0pp9 

tumblr : fwhypmic