Chapter. 6

They started to search around the house despite the fact Kaito shouldn't even know his way around along with the rest of them. He wasn't anywhere in the house, that was for sure. Himiko sighed and looked out the window up at the clear blue sky. She looked down and raised a brow in confusion.

There was Kaito standing there with the phone to his ear. The said girl opened the window a crack listening to what he was saying. 

"Yes?" pause. "I don't know, she seems pretty skinny but you never- what?" pause. "No I didn't do it yet, are you crazy? Why would I have-" 

"Kaito!" Angie called from behind Himiko shocking both the magician and the said male.

"-sent you a letter mom!" He continued with wider eyes. 

"Oh yeah! Sorry gotta go mother, I'll call you back!" The tall man hung up the phone and smiled at the two females behind the window. "Sorry! My mom just called me!" Angie nodded her head to show she understood. 

"Got it! Next time just tell us so it's not like you disappeared!" She giggled then checked her watch and hummed. "It's getting late, if we wanna get back and unpack everything before 7:00, we better head out." She looked at the bodyguard behind her. 

"Well! It was lovely meeting you Ms. Chabashira!" She handed the said bodyguard a small piece of paper. "Here's my business card," Angie explained, "Call me if you need any info!" The white haired manager walked out the door.

Himiko smiled at Tenko. "It was nice meeting you Tenko! I hope our future can be a good one together." Himiko then gestured to her manager outside, "And maybe not have to deal with her as much if we're lucky!" The small female laughed and Tenko nodded and smiled. "Yeah! It was nice meeting you!"

...

"Angie! It's fiiiinnnneee!" Himiko whined to her manager. "Why can't we just unpack the rest in the morniiinnnnggg????" They hadn't even worked that much, but Himiko already was starting to get lazy. 

Her manager gave her a stern look. "Himiko, It's not even 6:00 yet. We started at 5:46 and it's only been 5 minutes," she scolded, "How are you already tired?" 

Himiko scoffed. "YOU'RE not the one  carrying the heavy escape trick!" The magician snapped back and Angie shook her head.

The said manager nodded her head towards Kaito. "Yeah, and neither are you!" She pointed out. 

Himiko groaned. "So? I'm like 10!" She made a cute pout. "This is child labor!" Angie looked at her like the magician was an idiot. "Actually, it's not. YOU are just a 20 year old woman who never hit puberty." 

Himiko was never so offended in her life.

...

(451 words)

A/n: Sorry it's so short but I'm trying to update more and so I'm probably gonna have to write shorter chapters. Bye!