Welcome to the roleplay!

Okay let's start with the basics. You skip this chapter and you won't be able to get in the RolePlay. So please read this. Ahem...

Welcome to my Ninjago Roleplay! I'm very happy to be back in action with roleplays and I promise this won't flunk like last time. I've got plenty of ideas but suggestions are always welcomed! I want to warn you right now about this next issue however... my OC as you may know from my Master and Slave Ninjago Roleplay (Katie) is undergoing character redesign. I'm not changing her personality but I am adding things and changing things. Such as her background and stuff. Her main crush and backup crush are remaining the same but depending on who your crush is, I might recommend which one I choose to use for that Roleplay. So just be aware of these things and you will be good to go!

So the form will be pretty similar to all the other Roleplay forms I have but I will change a few things as usual because every Roleplay book is different! That's all from me for now. In the next few hours I will get forms up, OC info out, and at least one (hopefully) scenario out in this Roleplay!

For those who haven't Roleplayed with me before...
I play your crush, and you play mine. It's the best and easiest way for me to roleplay so just be aware of that.

Remember, recommendations are welcome! Bye you guys! And thanks for checking (if not joining) my Roleplay book!

(And yes I did change the password. I felt like it. That's why.)