Part 2

Y/n P. O. V

I woke up and do my routine and wear this

And do my hair a bun and wear my glasses. This is what u look like

I went downstairs to find nothing on the dining table

Y/n: Mom, where is the breakfast?

Mom: We don't have money to buy the ingredients.

Y/n: Why do we have to live like this? I just want to live peacefully and also, Dad said I have to go to school. I want to learn.

Mom : *sigh with teary eyes* I am sorry I let u experience this.

Y/n: It's ok. But where is he? I already have a bag! *show her a plastic bag*

Mom: Baby, this is a college and the kids go there with bags not with plastic bags.

Y/n: Oh *teary eyes* I am going out for a while.

She nodded and I went out of the house and walk around the city. I started crying becuz I want to learn how to read. My hobby is reading but I can only read a little. I was walking until I saw a paper that is near my feet. I pick it up and read it quietly.

Y/n: "We want a maid for Kim's mansion. Please come to xxxx now if u want to apply it. We will give u $15 million a month" OH MY FUCKING GOD! THAT'S A LOT! I have to work there. Wait, it's near from here. let's go~

I walk towards the mansion and got there after 5 minutes. I knock on the door and a very handsome man open the door

 I knock on the door and a very handsome man open the door

??? : Umm are u here for the job?

I nodded

??? : Oh then welcome to Kim mansion! I am Jimin. Nice to meet u.

He took out his hand so I shake it.

Y/n: Nice to meet u too. I am Y/n

Jimin: Please come inside.

I went inside and saw a very handsome man and a girl and a woman

Y/n: Hello *bow*

Namjoon: U must be the new maid. Start working tomorrow.

Y/n: Yes master.

Namjoon: Let's go Nayeon.

He pick the girl up and went away. The woman, Namjoon's wife, "tch" at me and went away.

Y/n: Ok?

Jimin: Do u want to go and take ur things?

Y/n: Yes. I will come back in 2 hour.

Jimin: Ok.

I bow to him and run to my home and I open the door and saw my parents sitting in the living room.

Y/n: MOM! DAD! I GOT A JOB!

Both: REALLY? WHAT JOB???

Y/n: MAID IN KIM MANSION!

They both stop what they were doing and my mom come to me and was bout to slap me but I grab her hand.

Mom: I don't want u to work there.

Y/n: Why?

Mom: Just don't work there.

Y/n: But the price is really good!

Mom: I don't care. Don't go there.

She grab my hand and drag me to my room and lock me up there.

Y/n: OPEN THE DOOR, MOM! MOM!

I lose hope and I sit on my bed and had an idea. I write a letter and leave it on the table. I don't have any clothes except the one I am wearing. So I just run away from home and went towards Kim mansion.

When I went inside, I saw Jimin.

Y/n: Hello *bow*

Jimin: Finally u came back. I thought u run away and just call me by my name.

Y/n: *nodded* Yes J-Jimin. Can u please show me my room?

He nodded and we walk towards a room. He open it and I went inside to see a sleeping bag and a bed with 2 fans.

Y/n: Thank u, Minnie! *cover her mouth*

Jimin: *laugh* It's ok. U can call me like that if we are alone. Just call me Jimin when Master is around ok?

I nodded and he went out. I walk towards the window and look out but suddenly I heard a shouting.

??? : WHAT IS A GIRL DOING HERE?????

I turn around to see a very handsome boy with foods.

Y/n: I am Y/n and Jimin oppa said I have to live here.

??? : Ah that's why he tell me to bring some food to u. Anyway, my name is Taehyung.

Y/n: I am Y/n.

Taehyung: Nice to meet ya *give her elbow*

Y/n: U too *high five elbow*

Taehyung: *laugh* I like u already.

Y/n: Thanks.

Taehyung: Here, take the food and let's sleep ok?

I nodded and eat the food.

Y/n: Good night! *sleep on sleeping bag*

Taehyung: Nighty night!

We all fall asleep.