Part 4

As I walk back to the table I see Leslie shaking Namjoon's hand.

"Y/N I GOT THE JOBBBBB" Leslie says excited patting my back so hard it could break. I mean she looks hella fragile BUT NOPE, SHES SO STRONG SHE COULD BE DAMN CLOSE TO HULKS DAUGHTER.

"Congrats, but stop freaking hitting my back so hard it hurts" I said
with a small chuckle, rubbing my back to ease the pain.

"Opps sorry you know I don't know my own strength. Haha. So did anything happen with that cute guy, Taehyung was it?" Leslie says nudging my arm.

"That dudes a prick. Anyway let's go, I'm pretty hungry and I want to change in comfy clothes, this dress is starting to itch"

"Ughhh fine. After you change let's go grab a bite to eat" Leslie says happily practically jumping up and down in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~time skip 15 mins~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Leslie get an Uber driver to go to chickens  fil a. As you guys arrive at your destination Leslie subtly gives the Uber driver a tip as they exit the car, You get down and sees a tall man with a mask, a cap, and a dark grey hoodie, accompanied by a pretty girl with brunette hair and hazel eyes, as far as you could see. I mean, she could pass as an actress! Of course, everyone stared at them, ooing and awing like she was some famous movie star.

You ignore them, and instead focus on waiting for Leslie. The people next to your table start laughing and talking so loud that it got annoying, making your head hurt. The weird thing was, that the boy with the mask  and cap stared at you for a long minute before looking away from a table in the far right corner. Of course, you didn't really think much of it.
You look around, and then you notice him. Your old friend jungkook! Your face turns into a big cheeky smile as you call out his name.

"JUNGKOOK" You yell, running up to him and hugging him.

"OMG HEY Y\N" he said hugging you tightly that you almost lose your breath. "So where's Leslie? Did you come alone?"

"No, she was paying the Uber driver last time I checked. I think she's coming though... Oh there she is! Leslie over here!!!!" You yell, frantically waving your hand in the air at her direction.

"Hey, hold on hold on....WAIT OMG IS THAT JEON JUNGKOOK!?" Leslie says running up to us, shook.

"WHATSAPPPP" Jungkook with a more than full mouth of chicken.