Chapter 4: Feelin' Jelly.

Reader's P.O.V:

The smell of Strawberry and Chocolate, Vanilla cake is filling in the air... servants of the Phantomhive Manor are inpatient and craving for the ultimate cake of their lives...

And that is my di-

Hecks naw, we ain't doin' smut yet.

Get ready!:

And that is...

Chocolate Fudge, Vanilla Sponge Cake and Strawberry Filling!

The combinations all mixed together, making it twice no, a thousand times sweeter than it is!

' Come on, doll! We're hungry for that delicious cake! '

' I hope you put on some flower like decorations on top, ( Y/N )! '

' C-can we not rush Mr. ( Y/N )? You'll make him stress out... '

I kicked the door with the gigantic cake on my hands. Everyone of the Manor were staring with awe and excitement. I put down the cake on the table.

' LET'S EAT EVERYBODY!!! '

' YEAH!!! '

Everyone had a wonderful feast. Ciel and Sebastian had just came home of course. When they both went into the kitchen, they were shocked but Ciel wasn't mad... he was rather happy. Sebastian on the other hand was smiling and running towards the crowd and straights away eats the prepared cake for him. Ciel decided to go and finish his studies until I decided to grab his collar and made him sit beside me, passing him a piece of delicious cake. He was hesitant but when he tasted the cake, he was addicted to the taste and went for more.

It was a wonderful night, after finishing and cleaning up the dishes. People were praising me for my baking skills, I of course thanked them for their compliments and praises. I've heard some of the maids were fangirling over me even Bard, Finny and Mey-Rin were doing that weird screeching sound. Though I don't mind at all.

I was carrying a drunk Ciel ( and yes, we drank wine and beer ) to his bedroom.

' Come on, ( Y/N )~ I wanna * hic * dance on the tabbblllleeee * hic *.... '

' Now, now Master. You're still so young to do such thing, why not rest for the night alright? '

Ciel gave a sad face but understands the thing about kids drinking beer and wine and stuff.

' Ok * hic *. Goodnight, ( Y/N )... '

I wrapped him with the soft and warm blanket. I turned off the lights as I slowly closed the door. When I went into the kitchen, the rest of the servants are still partying. Some who are bold enough were flirting with me, they even tried to kiss me! Goodness if i prepared cold water and tea instead of wine and beer.

There was this maid who keeps on clinging onto my arm.

' Oh, ( Y/N )~ if you're thirsty, you know you could drink me instead~ '

I shake my head.

' U-uh, no I'm not a drinker or anything heh... '

She then grips onto me tighter.

' Oh but you know you want it~ '

I cringed hearing that cringy sentence. I then heard loud footsteps approaching us...

Sebastian?

Why is he coming towards us?

' Excuse me but girl, you're messing with the wrong boy. '

The butler bravely says. The maid was in shock, she then leans against Sebastian giving the Lenny face.

' Oh, so our outstanding butler is in fact... GAY? '

Sebastian then blushed in a deep crimson red. I started to chuckle at his blushing face, I then decided to stop this ongoing tease.

' Miss, would you please leave Sebastian alone? I want to talk to him for a moment. '

I said, the maid then obeyed and glared at Sebastian. I stand close to the butler and...

Hey, little mama lemme whispah in yo ear-

* Slow down there chief, we don't do that here *

I stood close to the butler and whispered in his ear.

' You like me, Sebastian? '

Sebastian's turned red once more, I chuckled at the sight and nib on his ear. Sebastian let out a cute whimper making me smirk. I then hold his hand and guided him to his bedroom at first he was confused, till I pinned him down on his bed.

' Say that you want me~ '

Sebastian shivered at my hushed, deep voice. He nods his head. I smirked and took off his attire.

Author-Chan: PAUSE!!! Next chapter is smut everyone! For those who never liked smut or lemon then the next chapter is not for you! Please hear out my warning.