Chapter 2: The Basics of a Butler!

Sebastian's P.O.V:

I prepared breakfast for the master, Ciel Phantomhive. Everything was going smoothly until I noticed something missing...

Where is ( Y/N )?

I walked through the halls towards his room, I knocked a few times and opened his door to find it empty. I was confused, where could ( Y/N ) be? I went into the garden to check on Finnian instead I heard laughter. Now, now, at first I thought Finny gone mad or something but I also heard Bard and Mey-Rin's voice accompanied by a familiar voice.

I approached the noise to see the four laughing telling jokes as if they had they're work done.

' Aren't you four suppose to go to work? '

The three Mey-Rin, Bard and Finnian looked at me with scared eyes. ( Y/N ) noticed my presence and warmly smiled at me causing my heart to skip a beat. I shake my head and walk towards the tall male.

' The master, Ciel Phantomhive will now be waiting for his drink. I suggest you start with tea as it is the young Lord's favourite drink. '

' Alright then Sebastian. '

He smiled once again and quickly walks to the kitchen, afraid that the young Lord will have to wait for a long time.

' And what about you three? Go do your chores! '

The three then continued on with their works. I on the other hand went to the kitchen to make sure ( Y/N ) makes a fine job on that tea.

' Such wonderful tea... '

I've heard the young Master said in the Manor.

' It's my grandmother's recipe. I mixed it with Vanilla and just the right amount of sugar so it wouldn't taste bland. '

( Y/N ) said. The eyepatched youth drank the whole tea in a few seconds, it must have been a good tea.

' I must say... you're way more better then Sebastian but... he is still my butler after all and you are still new, I suggest you go and find Sebastian so he could teach you a thing or two. He might as well give you some of his chores before I gave you your own chores. '

' Yes, master. I will find Sebastian right away. '

( Y/N ) then makes his way out to find me. Guess when it comes to being a butler he must know the basics of cooking unlike Bard, who can't even make the simplest soup.

We then met each other in the halls. He walked towards me.

' Hey, Sebastian! I was wondering if you could teach me some ways of becoming a butler. '

' Well, we should start with the basics of cooking. Let's head to the kitchen. '

' Wait. I thought Bard was the one doing the cooking, I mean he IS a chef after all. '

' Can we please not talk about him, he has very bad cooking skills... '

' Alright, I respect you. '

I smiled at him, nobody has been this obedient to me in a 1000 years! Well, we still need to see if he will remain obedient in the next couple of days when he finally had orders from the master.

We went into the kitchen.

' We shall start off with making a cake for the young Lord's lunch. '

' So... what do we need? '

' We need flour, blueberries, eggs, butter all does types of things for a cake, now I need you to prepare the bowls and tools we need for the cake while I prepare the ingredients. '