Chapter 2

Third person POV

Small boy silhouette was seen walking through the street in the night.The weather wasn't pleasant itself. Dark clouds were forming. Indicating heavy rainfall.

Yet the small boy was walking through those those dark streets in rough water.

Suddenly he hear some noise. He walked back to point where sounds were coming from.

But he saw made him sad. He just goes there and punched the guy who was molesting with a girl.

They both fought and got injured. After beating the shit out of him. The smaller boy just take out his jacket and put it on that 10 year old girl.

"Where is your mother, girl." He asked not so friendly. The small girl just smiled and said, "she said me too wait for her here."

"And....? " He questioned. The little smile again "she didn't came and this uncle whom you just punched said she will never come."

He feel sad for her but doesn't let it show. " Why are you smiling so much. It's actually weird."

"I just found out something." She said smiling again. The smaller male was irritated by now. "What..... you find?"

"That smiling is more better than explaining why I'm sad." She smiled again.

"What your name?" He asked.  "Umm my mother called me mistake. So yeah that's what my name is." She whispered scratching the back of her neck.

"I should gotta go home my appa would be waiting for me. Byee hyung for saving me today." She said waving.  He smiled a little waving back to her.

" Hyung, your name?" She asked.

"Jimin......"

"PARK JIMIN......." he screamed hoping that girl would hear him.....

__________

A/N

How was the chapter?

What you think would happen ?

😊