Chapter 4- The Party

Morning-7:23
This morning my alarm rang faithfully!
So my plans to get everything done is... Nikki happy birthday. Awww thank you so much Louis just made my day. Wiki happy birthday, awww thanks Ross thank you so much. Ross made my day too this morning we didn't get into know other argument than the birthday girl get the best bet meaning that the birthday girl get everything taking care of first! So the first thing I did was turn my alarm off I planned my theme for my part which was Sexy Fashion Girl all weekend. Then next thing I did was text my friends and tell them the theme. I did my hair and makeup! Then I called my friends that was coming over Mackenzie and the other friend. Then we waited a little bit because mom Ross and Louis went to the hotel to decorate. And while they did that we ate a little bit of breakfast and started talking about school. They said how was you and Reigns relation ship going then that brought of the memory of when we went to the janitor closet and I began to gag. My friends were like are you ok? And I said yes I'm fine, but I believe that they began to get suspicious about something because of the way they were looking at me they were like I feel like you are lying and I said ok oh well.

  Nikki ! Yes? Ok so we did everything the room number is 422, and you are in the Hampton Hill Rocks hotel over their close to Green Wood Pennsylvania over their by the Waffle House. Ok then she came upstairs and gave me and my friends the key to the hotel and said y'all are almost grown don't be acting like some stupid ass nuts. And she said don't be bringing boys to that hotel. My dad called he told me happy birthday he also said don't be having sex with no boys and acting up like some nuts and act like pretty trained young ladies. Do you understand? Yes sir. And happy birthday baby girl! Thx dad, love you so much, and be careful driving all the way to Green Wood, yes sir.

So I got in the car and my besties brought my bags to the car.  And they got in and I drove off. At one red light my crush called and he said happy birthday baby it's official now I was blushing and everybody in the background was laughing and saying Reign and Nikki sitting in a tree S E X X I N G. SHUSH GIRLS THATS ENOUGH! Then I told him thx see you their they got so surprised! At one point they were like Nikki what do you guys have going on? I was like none really what about you and Wells Mackenzie? Their was no answer I was driving so I don't have time for games cause I'm not tryna wreck on my birthday. I hung up the phone and it was silence the rest of the ride.

  A few hours later we arrived at the Hampton Hotel. We unloaded our bags and headed to the elevator and pressed 4 and we walked to hall 20 then 2 doors down we found 422 and we opened the door and Grier were two rooms put together a balcony two bathrooms two huge closets and one jacuzzi and cute decorations! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

   I called my boyfriend Reign cause I had broke up with Bryan I didn't care if he didn't know or what but. When I called he pulled up two hours later. I c FaceTimed my friend Nicole and I showed her the hotel and she was happy for me!

   ( Ding Dong Ding Dong ) as I heard at the door I opened it and it was Nicole!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!! I thought you weren't gonna make it I actually lied I planning this the whole time so I can surprise you! And she was staying too like the rest of us she brought in a butt load of presents and more goody bags plus the ones my mom had out and she had cupcakes and cake that said happy birthday Nicole!

                 11:37- morning
      Reign arrived he said Nikki what door are you in again? 422! Ok. (Ding Dong Ding Dong!) WHO IS IT?? Reign! Ok come in. The door is locked! Ok I'm coming.

     I opened the door I said hey Reign he gave me a kiss and I gave him one and it ended their. I went to the bathroom to change into my swimming outfit then he came in their with me the girls went to the other bathroom I sat on the toilet and we started kissing again. He pulled my swim suit back off and I unzipped his pants then he began to f**k me it felt like hell!————————————————————————————————————————————————————————  we finished up the scene it lasted like 45 sec it wasn't like nothing though,then we put our clothes back on then he headed out the bathroom. I had to take my makeup off then I headed out the bathroom .I had no idea what the girls was doing but they were still in the bathroom. I went in their  to check on them and they had clothes on and they were talking/ gossiping! Then we left out the hotel room and and headed down to the pool. I took off my pull over and and reign pushed me to the 8ft then he jumped in their the girls was obviously walking in the 4 ft. And started walking on back. Me and reign had a ball we raced each other back and forth from 8 ft to the 4 ft. When we got back to the 8 ft I got tired and he came I wrapped my legs around Reign and he turned around and pulled his d**k out and I got on top of it and was riding it like a horse it hurried and it felt good at the same time!

  We went back to the room the girls stayed down their at the pool for a little while longer and we did it for a little while longer! I got on the bed and lasted on my back and opened my legs up like I was having a baby and he got on top and he kept it going! He went really fast and then, I turned around  to where my butt was in the air he f****d me till I s******d! Then he c****d, while I was sucking his d**k and some of it went in my mouth!

  Then the girls came and we at birthday cake and cupcakes ate candy and opened up presents Nicole game me some bath and body works and chocolate, candy, chips juice and clothes. And Reign bought me chocolate and flowers! The next day me and the girls went to the movies and Reign went home me and the girls went to go see the romance of the lexure!

    On Sunday morning we went home I told my mom what we did except of the part when Reign came and we f****d I kept that part a secret. Other than that she said you did pretty good and did you have fun? Yes mam! And thank you for the decoration they were cool! You welcome darling anytime!