Chapter 2

y/n's p.o.v

"so you're saying that you just randomly found a huge box in our basement and inside it was this robot?" my mom sighed as she massaged her right temple.

"Im serious! i never lie eomma!" its been an hour since the incident has occured.

i just fucking discovered a robot that looked like a human in our basement!

my mom looked at the robot that was beside me and she looked at me again.

"listen, your father was a scientist but he had reasons on why he doesnt go out often. i suggest you keep this robot away from the outside world, who knows what this thing will do!" my mom explained.

its true. my father never went out, he just stay in his lab and just leave his lab when its dinner time.

I didn't know what was the reason.

i pouted "but eomma... maybe i can use this as my science fair project? i found some blueprints for this robot and its documents!" i clasp my hand together and gave her a puppy look.

i wanted to know more about human androids or robot. Especially since I found my dad successfully built one

"y/n... why do you think there was a sign that says keep out? it must be dang-"

"he..." i cut my mom off

"he?" my mom looked at me with a disbelief face.

"well, it looks like a boy and has a figure of a boy so of course its a he" i explained. she shake his head and looked away

"this girl.. aish... fine you can use it during your science fair but after the event we will seal it away! arraseo?" i nodded and she smiled.

"good, now get ready for bed... tomorrow is saturday so you have to rest cause youll be helping me with the shop" she turned around and walked away.

i whispered a victory yes while smiling widely. i turned around and looked at the human looking robot.

"now... lets turn you on and see if you function well..." i slowly brought up my hands behind his neck and gently pressed its start button.

"annyeonghaseyo i am park jimin your new robot companion" he introduced himself again.

'there must be a button where you can access its code and can download any data information...' i paced around him as i examined his body, trying to see if theres any openings.

"if you want to add more information you can use a USB drive and insert it here" he turned around and and pointed a USB drive hole that was near his...butt...

i tried not to laugh.

"alright park jimin... ill do that but first let me test your hardware system..." i went in front of him and put my hands on my hips.

"raise your right leg up and left hand up" he did what he was told

"left, right, right, left,left,left,right,right,left,right,left" i smirked, but then he perfectly followed my order.

"not bad... lets try your software system..."

he stood up straight and looked at me.

"how many hours are there in 1 year?"

"8760" he answered without hesitation.

"What's the capital of Ethiopia?"

"addis ababa"

"How many events are there in the decathlon?"

"10"

"hm... not bad at all.." i smiled.