-Chapter 4- | Fresh Poisonous Air |

~Washington 12:52~

A tall ghost-like silhouette bounded from tree to tree on a frosty night. Clambering his way up a tall tree the man stood at the top overlooking the base below. The lights were still on, apart from the ones situated in the west wing. 

The man jumped off the tree disappearing into the shadows for a few seconds before materializing again on the roof of the structure.

Raising the glass pane of the roof slightly, he slipped inside lowering the glass gently not make a sound. Dropping in he glanced at the door number, nodding. Seems like his information was on point yet again. He entered sliding the door shut the moment he was inside as to not let the hall light into the darkroom. As of entering the room, he placed down a small container, inside of it containing poisonous fumes. Glancing side to side he spotted eight men all sleeping soundly. The man cracked the container open therefore filling the room with poisonous gas before covering his face quickly with his sleeve. Once he was sure the poisonous gas was spread thoroughly throughout the room without them waking up the man turned and stepped out again, shutting the door behind him.  

Making his way through the halls the man stopped at an open circular space with different exits branching off from it. Turning to the one on the left he crept up behind the three guards standing at the entrance. Quick as a viper, shooting two of them with a silenced Remington 1866 Derringer and stabbing the third through the neck through the larynx at the top of the trachea effectively cutting off his ability the scream and breathe killing him in an instant.

Continuing his way down the hallway whilst staying pressed up against the wall he reached the main meeting room. Opening and shutting the door soundlessly. Inside was a slightly thin balding man wearing oval-shaped glasses and a white dress shirt his late forties, sitting on an office chair with its back facing the door leaning over a map. 

The assassin shook his head slightly, 'Tch so naive' 

Approaching the man silently the man suddenly yanked the chair back causing the man sitting in it to lurch off. Hands grasping for something to stabilize himself on. The man's hand snaked around the older man's windpipe blocking it and ceasing his victim's ability to talk, cry, breathe, or cough. He watched as the man slowly stop thrashing and fell limp in his hand. Looking down at the man coldly he dropped him to the carpeted ground with a slightly audible thump. Filching a rose from his shirt pocket and dropping it on the body. 

Exiting the room he broke open the nearest window setting off the alarms situated around the building. Leaping out the window he fell rolling while in the air coming up landing, he immediately began running toward the walls scaling it quickly then knocking out a guard on top with a quick punch to the temple. 

Using the momentum he launched himself from the wall onto the nearest pine tree shaking some snow-free, propelling himself further and further away with each bound. Within mere seconds he was gone as fast and cold as a cold night breeze. Oddly comforting at first but leaving you with goosebumps after its past.

Lovro's POV

'So that civil war that has been going on ended because of the assassination of those twelve military officers.'

'The work of the Reaper no doubt.'

'Hmf, wonder how Irina's doing on that island I left her on... Hopefully, she's not dead yet.'

Fear not the name of the Reaper...