Chapter 12

"Maybe"

"You shouldn't really say that to a woman." Hagakure place her hands on her hips and stuck out her bottem lip, making a pouty face.

"Eh... I wouldn't really know because I never had a woman figure in my life." Denki took a quick glance at the girl next to him, before looking back to the red head.

Kaminari walked closer to the bed before sitting on the sheets, he looked at Kirishima so worriedly when he flinched and looked up.

Eijiro lifted his head, it felt like someone was sitting right next to him. But as he looked, he only saw the stone walls with a iron door. He tried to speak, forgeting what was in his mouth.

Kirishima looked to the corner where his friends' dead body sat there, flies trying to find a way in. He couldn't help Hagakure, his classmate that was right infront of him.

He couldn't stop Bakugou from killing her... How could he be so useless?! A real man would stop threats that come close to his friends!

Blood started to mix with the slightly salty water that fell from his eyes. How could he let this happen to Hagakure?! How could he let this happen to Bakugou?! How could he... How could he let this happen to Kami...?

The entire day flashed before the boy. This was unfair! So many bad things happened today! Does the world hate him or something?! Does the world not want him to be truely happy...?

Kirishima felt someone dry his tears, but he, still couldn't see anyone. Who is here? Hagakure's dead so it cam't be her...

"It will all be okay, Eijiro Kirishima... Everything will go partly back to normal." The main council had finally arrived! Kami started tearing up at the sight of the figures.

Kami got up quickly and grabbed Hagakure to pull her out of the way. The next part of the plan was in action. Hagakure screamed as Kaminari jumped from the second story window.

Kami smiled as the grew nearer to the ground. At the last second he opened his wings and he propelled forward, still holding onto Hagakure.

Hagakure held on to Kaminari for dear life. She had shut her eyes closed as she screamed, afraid that if she opened her eyes she, would find them falling out of the sky again.

Kaminari grined as he looked at the scared girl on his side. He looked ahead of him and flew to UA high.

Now it's time to get Aizawa-Sensei to get Kirishima.