11 Months

Thank you Sup_Life0
This is a long chapterr~
1677 words

Month 1

Izuku POV

Mr. Nezu showed up in a gigantic metal robot almost smashing me. I was so shocked I almosted pissed my pants. Then our training started.

During our training he taught me how to function his robot, how to analyze someone's movements, and what he said is most important: how to to make the perfect cup of tea. He made me make him tea until I made it just right. I made a total of 28 cups. . .

Nezu POV

I'd say this child is a fast learner. When he was using my robot he only smashed 4 buildings in the training ground. I taught him how to analyze his opponents movements by trying to stomp on him with my robot, he did well dodging and he eventually became a natural at it. The best part was that I made him make me around 25 cups of tea. Each time the tea was perfect I just said it wasn't so I could have more tea. For someone quirkless I'd say this young man would make quite a fine hero.

Month 2

Izuku POV

This month I was trained by Vald King we constantly sparred the entire month, with Nezu's training I dodged his blood before it touched me, when I finally got close enough, I restrained him with some capture tape provided for combat training. I was quite proud of myself usually I'm the one getting restrained.

Vlad POV

Since Nezu already taught him various combat techniques I thought I'd put that to the test. So everyday, for 7 hours we would spar. I would beat him the frist few times until he'd get use to my fighting style. Finally, he caught me, without me even giving him the slightest scratch. I was quite proud of the boy, he would definitely get into Yuuei.

Month 3

Izuku POV

This month I was going to train with Power Loader. It was great, he showed me around the Development Studio and taught me how to funtion his armor. It was so cool!! I eventually learned how to make little gadgets myself. By the end of the month I made a exoskeleton. It was a choker but if you were to press the release button a unbreakable layer of a clear ultra- thin material would coat your body resulting in a exoskeleton- like armor.

Power Loader

I showed the boy around my studio, and taught him how to function my armor. He watched me make several support gadgets, then he started to tinker around as well. He made small gear such as, what he calls a "punching gauntlet", he says when you use it you wouldn't suffer from joint damage or risk breaking your arm, he also made movement sensored googles, if someone were to approach him within a 3 meter radius the googles will alert him and tell him exacly where that person is, and he made earbuds just for fun. By the end of the month he made a exoskeleton which astonished me. This boy was probably even better than that Hatsume girl. He will definitely make a difference in the hero world.

Month 4

Izuku POV

Ectoplasm was my mentor this month. He taught me several ways to fight in various situations. Since his fighting style was usually kicking and using his legs, he would also practice punching with his arms. He taught me the proper form for punching for my left hand and my right hand, and he taught me various kicking techniques because he was more well informed in that subject. I learned how to properly do a round- house which was duppose to be hard for most people!!

Ectoplasm POV

I must say this child is talented. He caught on quickly to the fighting styles I was teaching him. I showed him the various punching and kicking forms. He already mastered punching and kicking. With his quick thinking, intelligence, along with his support gear, I'd say he is already qualified as a pro hero.