Please read (important) :>

So....

Thank you so much for 25k reads

I'm sorry I repay your support with inconsistent updates and a shitty story. So let me try and make it up to you. :>

I wanted to ask you is you'd like me to:

1. Rewrite this story (Depressed Izuku + Dadzawa)

Or write a new story because I kinda lost motivation for this story :(
Please forgive me!! So here's the other AU's (alternate universe) I had in mind:

2. A villain Deku au in which Deku lives on his own discarded by humanity. His only motivation for living is change. He wants to change this messed up world's way of seeing human beings, he already tried to be a hero. Even as a hero he'd get nothing, but messed up complaints, even if he did save a life:
Why couldn't you just follow orders?
Why didn't you do this?
Why
Why
Why....
So he decided to commit his life to changing the world for the better even if he'd have to break the law's. Because everything has a reason. And in the end, hero or villain, we're all the same, we're only human.  (Villain Deku + Dadzawa)

3. An au in which Deku gets sent to another world after committing suicide,
it has the same except it's a world in which everyone has superpowers called quirks. And a world in which he never existed.
(Dadzawa + Bakudeku)

4. A au in which Izuku is cursed to dream. His quirk causes his dreams to become a reality. He seems like a quirkless because nobody believes his dreams come true. One night he dreams his former bestfriend dies. What will he do then? (Bakudeku)

5. A au in which deku is a discarded android found and taken cared of by Aizawa. He is taken to UA and is trained in joth the hero and support course. And his whole life he always had one question in mind: what is love? Who will show him the answer?  (Dadzawa + Bakudeku)

6. A Hanahaki!Deku au, hanahaki is a disease as a result of a one sided love, it causes flowers to bloom in the victims lungs eventually suffocating them. Izuku Midoriya is hopelessly on love with his former friend, his bully. How will things turn out for him? Will he die the last moments of his life coughing blood and flowers, realizing he will never be loved? Will he get a surgery, a surgery that causes him to live but never love again? Or will he possibly make Bakugo fall for him? (Bakudeku + Depressed Izuku)

7. o t h e r

Tell me in the comments!!
I guess I'll give a month or possibly more for the voting :)
Thank for sticking around, I really mean it