Harry x reader

(I'm horribly sorry I've been gone for so long, so I was going to upload what I have for y'all)
(Y/N POV)
He looked at me! He LoOkEd At Me!!!~ I thought as I was just finishing up my work. "Wouldn't it be funny if one of these files came alive?- 🎵I am a file...and..you put documents in me. A do-do-do a file...funny...silly file...🎵- like it did like a song-" The tall red, male was interrupted by the boss. "No," He said firmly. I almost felt bad for the guy- Harry, of course. Our boss continued, "That sounds really boring." Ugh... He's such a turd. As the boss walks away, Harry looked as if he was...
Sad.
*time skip brought to you by a walking vine (me) ( ‾ʖ̫‾)*
I followed Harry to the bar and saw him singing. I was outside cuz I was kicked out for starting a fight. Pineapple should NEVER be on pizza. Anyways, Harry was singing a song I've never heard before... Something about creativity? Idk It's hard to hear him. I pressed my ear up against the glass window. People were booing him. Rude. I started to cheer for him outside. He couldn't hear me, so I started to yell. Fortunately, no body lives near this area and it's almost completely empty. I started to wave my arms in the air and yell louder and louder till Harry gave me a glance. He then turned his head slowly to a corner and stoped singing. Like as if he saw someone he knew. But after a while he left. I was a lot shorter than him, so he had to look down to see me. "Hello? Are you the girl/boy cheering for me while I was singing?" His voice was so monotone. It was kinda attractive. "Um yeah..." "Hi I'm-" "Harry. I know." The red man was confused. He had never spoken to me before and he never told me his name... "I know your name because it says 'Harry' on your name tag." "So it does." We laughed for a few seconds then Harry's eyes met mine. "So, I heard your new to this town." I heard from co-workers that he was from a place called Clayhill. "Yeah, I'm not from here. You probably heard the " rumors" that I loved in Cla-" "Clayhill. Yeah I have." "Jeez, do you all ways finish other's sentences?" "No, your just lucky I guess..." Harry started to walk. He wasn't really going anywhere, but he was just...walking...
"Where are you going?"
Harry stoped and looked back at me. "Home. I'm going home. And I'm going to see my friends again. In Clayhill." He paused for a moment and turned his whole body around. He held out his hand. "Would you like to come with me?" My heart skipped a beat. ".........

Yes..."

(That's all I got for now, but a new food band x Child reader pt. 4? -I believe- will be posted. I'm supercalifragilisticexpialidociously am sorry that I've been so inactive. So far, this is pt. 1 of Harry x reader. So stick around for pt. 2 of this and pt. 4 or 5 or whatever of food band x Child reader. Lydia out!)