Manny x Depressed! Self Harm! Suicidal! Reader

y/n pov:

Why… Why do I even wake up in the morning? It’s because of him. Manny. Manny has always been there for me when I was down. He saw the cuts on my arm, what he did shocked me. He showed me his. That’s when I knew, I wanted him. I wanted him to tell me he wanted to make these feelings of mine wish it never crawled into my body. I wanted him to be happy himself. But when you live in a house filled with nightmares and sin, it’s hard to stay happy. I hate them. I HATE them. The ones who hurt him. The ones who hurt me. 

no pov (idk):

You start to sit down, tears falling and flooding the ground. “I...” You wanted to say something. But no matter how hard you tried, your attempts to speak were futile. You hear a small object hit your window. It was a pebble thrown by none other than Manny. You wipe your tears and open your window and smile at the yellow boy. “Y/N! Come on down! I found some bug spray~” Manny called from below. “What are your intentions with said ‘bug spray’~” You gave him a sly smile. You were good at hiding the fact you’d been crying. Since you do it a lot. “Well..?” Manny was waiting, and you didn’t wait another second to climb from your window to him. “Dang y/n. Dangerous much.” Manny laughed. You two were out as soon as you hit the ground (safely). You two forgot all about how sad you were. You two were together. And that's all you two wanted.

(Sorry this is kinda short GlitchKatUndertale but I had to finish this by tonight cuz ima be gone for a while... Ima be in [Insert state name here] yeah... like ima tell peeps where i am... but i'll be gone for some time... stay safe out there (like steak in the thumbnail) and merry everything! Katie out!)