Film day 2 ❤️

(Film day 2)

(Last Scene of the day!)
Alicia's POV-
"Action!" Stephen yelled, we were in a circle learning about America. "Brooklyn! Why do you think native Americans were bothered at first by the new colonization?" Kathryn asked. "Uh well I guess because that means that there territory would now be exposed to different diseases!" I said putting my hair in a ponytail. "Yeah one of the reasons!" Kathryn said. I locked eyes with Mike but it wasn't scripted, it was like a long staring contest and neither of us were giving up. Then before I knew it the scene was over!
(Mike's Dorm)
"So, How do you feel about today's scenes?" I asked starting a conversation. "Uh! I guess it was cool, How do feel about Luis and Brooklyn are lovers?" Mike laughed. "Honestly, am wondering how it's gonna play out" I said laying down looking at the ceiling. "Oh. Well do you wanna watch TV or play a game?" Mike asked getting up. "Yeah! Let's play a game." I said sitting up. Mike was shirtless looking through his shirt drawer, "Are you about to wear another shirt! You didn't even shower yet. Nasty ass!" I joked. "What was that!" Mike said walking over to me and getting all in my face. "You stink!" I said bravely. "Oh really and what do you think you smell like?" Mike said back. "Omg so true!" I said realizing that I smell too! "Go shower! Nasty ass!" Mike said pushing me out of his dorm. "But key card is in my purse. "Here!" Mike said giving me his Extra and my purse. "Thank you very much!" I said walking down the hall. I showered and went back over to Mike's! I opened the door and Mike was sitting there thinking, it's like he didn't even hear me come in. "Mike?" I whispered, "Hey! So do you like playing physical games or mental games?" He asked. "Uh good question! I wrestled when I was little?" I said looking at him still thinking. "Do you wanna play that? I mean you'll lose because I'm a CHAMPION at wrestling." Mike said showing off his muscles. "Yeah let's play so I can beat you down to the ground." I said tackling him. "Cheater!" Mike said pushing me off him. We wrestled like actual wrestlers for about 30 minutes, We paused the game so I can take a potty break because Mike tickled me so much. "I'm back loser!" I said cracking my knuckles, he tackled me from behind and slammed me on the bed! We continued the game for about an hour or more, "I'm winning!" I said sitting on top of his legs. "No way!" He said pushing his legs up as hard as he can, I face planted on the bed next to him. "Loser!" Mike laughed. He sat on me until I tapped out. "I won! You lost!" He said tickling me again. "Okay okay!" I said laughing, "That was so fun!" Mike said laying next to me. He looked at me and we locked eyes again, we got closer and closer, he looked at my lips and I looked at his! We were inches apart before there was a knock!