Ignore me then 💛

(Morning after)

Mike's POV-
I woke up and my head hurt, I got up and put Alicia on her bed then left. I got all cleaned up and took a Tylenol, I went downstairs and saw Emilio there on the phone. "Hey, can we talk?" I whispered, he nodded and finished his conversation on the phone. "What's up Mike?" He asked putting his phone in his pocket, "Alicia might hate me for this but some of the other kids are excluding and bulling Alicia!" I said getting angered! "Do you know exactly who?" He asked, "um since I came it was mostly Marguerite. It's because Marguerite likes me but I don't feel the same way." I said rolling my eyes. "Well I'll talk to Marguerite about it but I need you to try to ignore Alicia to see if she'll hang out with them." He said patting my back and leaving. I nodded and went to her dorm and took my extra key, I felt so bad because more than likely she'll end up crying. I tried to forget about that and just ignore her.

Alicia's POV-
I woke and got ready for the interview I had today with everyone. I went downstairs and saw Mike talking to Aaron, I decided to just let him have his own conversation so I went to sit by Colombe. "I'm so sorry Alicia, I honestly don't know what came over me! I really think you're an amazing person!" Colombe said hugging me, "It's okay, I'm used to it!" I giggled! Mike looked at me and turned away angry at himself, "let's go! Everyone in your assigned car!" Stephen yelled. I shared a car with Aaron, Mike, and Colombe! I got in the car first and Colombe and Aaron sat in the front, Mike sat in the back with me and didn't say a word. "Mike." I said looking at him confused, he looked me and turned back to his phone. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked confused, all he did was look at the window! "I can't do anything to fix it, if your not talking to me!" I giggled thinking he was joking. "Come on..talk to me!" I said rolling my eyes playfully. He didn't say anything he just completely denied my existence! "Alicia." Aaron said recording me on Snapchat, "Hello!" I smiled. We got to the interview and Mike still wasn't talking to me, after the interview I sat with Aaron instead of Mike. "Do you want to hang out later Alicia?" Colombe asked, "Yeah!" I said smiling. I laid on the window sadly hearing Mike talk to Colombe and Aaron, did he just forget what happened yesterday! When we got back to the dorms Colombe and I hung out, Mike just ignored me all today! Colombe went back to her dorm for tonight, I texted mike but he left me on read!

 I laid on the window sadly hearing Mike talk to Colombe and Aaron, did he just forget what happened yesterday! When we got back to the dorms Colombe and I hung out, Mike just ignored me all today! Colombe went back to her dorm for tonight, I text...

I fell asleep irritated and crying at the fact that the person who said that I mean the world to them, just the day before decides to be a total asshole today!