Bellamy

I stepped of the plane and sighed. Back home at last. Octavia had told me a car would pick me up and take me home.

I couldn't wait to see her again. I couldn't wait to see my family. My friends. But most of all Clarke.

Clarke was my girlfriend of 6 years now. I smiled, thinking back to when we first met.

I sat on the edge of the barstool fiddling around with my glass. I had just fallen out with Octavia again.

The bartender, a tall red headed woman with dark eyes, sauntered up to me with another beer.

"You look lonely," She commented. "Maybe I can cheer you up."

Maybe I would've gone for her if Mom had not died. I used to be that type of guy. Always looking for a one night stand. After I lost one of the most important woman in my life though, I changed. I started to respect woman. I made better friends. My old friends, Finn and Murphy were horrible men. Finn cheated on his fiancé with a girl he barely knew and Murphy was thrown in prison for abusing woman. Come to think of it, I didn't know how we met in the first place.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as a girl with blonde hair and bright blue eyes stumbled in. She was soaked. Her hair stuck o her face and her clothes were drenched with water. She came over and sat on a stool next to me, running a hand through her tangled wet hair.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked looking sorry for her.

"Anything. Just whatever. The best thing you have." She replied. I studied her face. Her eyes were filled to the brim with tears and her eyes brows were drawn together in a frown. She looked exhausted. She noticed me staring and turned to look.

"Do you have a problem?" She snapped.

"No. I was just looking... Are you okay?" I asked.

"I...uh... Yeah." It wasn't very convincing.

I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah... um no." She sighed and put her face in her hands.

"What's wrong?" I wondered. She gave me a pained look just as the bartender came back with her drink. He downed it in one.

"I... I broke up with my boyfriend quite recently. It turns out he cheated." Bellamy was instantly reminded of Finn. "Anyway, I saw him again today and I just couldn't take it. I wanted to get out of there so I went for a drive. I ended up here." She finished off.

"Oh." Was all I could say. She nodded.

"Well," I started. She was beautiful. Not the type of girl I would go for (not that I had a type) but she looked amazing. Even in the state she was in.

"How about I buy you a drink?" I asked. He smiled slightly.

"I don't even know your name." She stated, smiling.

"Bellamy. Yours?"

"Clarke. And yes. A drink sounds great."

I smiled thinking back to that day. Probably the most important day of my life.

I wondered to the meet and greet end of the airport, my eyes scanning the crowd for my name on a sheet of paper.

Finally I spotted it. I walked over to the man holding the paper and I was lead to a shiny black car. I hopped inside and was driven away. I was going home.