Bellamy

I stepped out the car and found myself in Octavia's front garden. I thanked the car driver and walked up the steps to her door with my bag of things slung across my shoulder. I rang the door bell and grinned.

The door swung open and Octavia stood at the door with Lincoln. When she saw me, a smile spread across her face and happy tears trickled down her cheeks.

"I missed you so much!" She cried.

"I missed you too." I replied honestly. I pulled away from the hug and turned to Lincoln.

"It's good to see you," I commented. He grinned and pulled me into a (manly) hug. We had become friends over the years and I had learned to accept Octavia and his relationship.

I was greeted by Jasper and Monty, two of my best friends. Miller, Monroe and Raven had also managed to make it. I gave each one of them a hug.

Finally, I came to Clarke. My sweet, sweet Clarke.

What? An oxygen tank?

"Clarke..."

Tears ran down her cheeks. "You're home."

I pulled her into a hug. The oxygen tank could wait. She needed me and I needed her.

"I love you so much. I missed you. Every day. I missed you Clarke. Now I'm back and I'm never leaving again. I love you."

"Bellamy..." She seemed at loss for words. "I love you too. With all my heart. Don't ever leave again. I love you. Now you're back home."