The Darkest Ruin (Gold x Silver)- 2

Silver walked silently home, wondering how Gold could possibly know who he was but not know his father. After Silver had mentioned his father, he had expected Gold to ask if his father had done it. He wouldn't have answered even though it was partly true. Instead, Gold had asked who his father was. It could be that Gold had heard the rumors about how many kids Silver had beaten up since arriving in Johto six years ago. But if he heard those rumors then he would have surely heard the ones about his father.

He shook his head, for his own sake the gold eyed boy better not tell anyone about what he had seen. He wasn't just pissed off at Gold he was pissed at himself for not locking the damn door like he should have.

A sudden thought came to him as he walked. That had been the first time he had heard Gold speak in such a quiet voice. It made his voice sound much softer and musical than it did when he practically yelled everything. He had to admit that he liked Gold's voice better when he spoke quietly.

Silver stopped walking, surprised at himself for even thinking such a thing. He began walking faster this time, people walking past gave him an even wider berth than normal because of the glare he sported. He didn't like Gold or his voice for that matter and he sure as hell didn't ever want to see the loud mouthed hat wearing homo.

Hopefully Gold knew what was good for him and left Silver alone.