Stay With Me {Part Two}

They told Veronica the whole story. Mostly the Cheryl-saving-Jughead's-life part, because Cheryl just couldn't get over her pride.
"Anyway, I'll leave you to hang out." Cheryl said, waving with a smile as she exited the room.
"So, Ronnie," Jughead began, after noticing Veronica's right eye was covered. "What happened to your right eye?"
Veronica's face darkened, the smile disappearing from her face as if it'd never even been there.
"The Black Hood stabbed it." She replied. Jughead jumped to his feet in outrage.
"That bastard! He'll pay, I'll make sure of it." He yelled, causing Veronica to shush him madly.
"Open it." he demanded.
The girl in the hospital bed obliged, slowly removing the eye patch. It revealed the same color eye as her left.
"Close your left eye."
She did as he told her, and immediately panicked.
"Jug! I can't see anything!"
A Few Hours Later
After Being Checked by the Doctor
"I'm sorry to say, but she is in fact half blind."
The doctor said, giving descriptions of what happened. He exited the room, writing a few things on his clipboard.
"I can't believe it." Ronnie breathes slowly, until her ears caught the door banging open.
"BOMBSHELL HERE!" Cheryl belted, striking a pose. "I'm here to lighten the mood by saying there's a party at Thornhill tonight. Both of you are going. Don't worry, Ronnie. Jughead's your second eye after all."
At Thornhill
Jughead's POV
I arrive arm-in-arm with Ronnie, her eyepatch covering the blind eye.
"Now that everyone in the inner circle is here, we're ready to begin Seven Minutes in Heaven~!" Cheryl announces. We—Ronnie, Betty, Archie, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, and Toni— all gather around Cheryl. She places an empty beer bottle in the middle of the table, taking her seat next to Toni. She spins the bottle, and the tip is facing Ronnie. The other side faced Archie.
Ronnie sighs, standing up with Archie. A pit of jealousy and anger forms in my stomach.
Cheryl reluctantly sets a timer for seven minutes.
Veronica's POV
"Look, Archie. You have Betty. I have Jughead. I'm not betraying a person I love. I'm not betraying Jughead." I state firmly.
"Betty and I broke up." He whispers. "Jughead doesn't have to know." Archie leans in, and I almost give in. But I deny it.
"No. I can't cheat. I couldn't live with myself if I did."
His lips are centimeters away from mine, and the second he attempts to kiss me, I shove him. Hard. He hits the door, and he groans in pain. I hear the seven-minute alarm go off, and I leave the room.
Jughead's POV
I hear voices, groaning, and banging.
Why? Why would Veronica betray me like that? I think, my heart shattering. Cheryl must have seen my crestfallen face, because immediately she cut off the remaining three minutes. Veronica exits the closet, making her way towards me. I don't look at her. I focus my eyes on the bottle.
"Juggie?" She says, once she'd sat down. If possible, my heart shatters even more. I fight the tears misting my eyes. "Juggie, nothing h-happened..."
I hear her voice break, and I give in. I hug her tightly, and she shoves her face in my chest, wrapping her arms around me. I kiss her head.
"Uh, I think they forgot we were here." I hear Cheryl state, and me and Ronnie release eachother. "Anyways." She spins the bottle again. It lands between Betty and I.
Looking over to Veronica, I see her heartbroken face. I kiss her cheek before entering the closet with Betty. Immediately she tries to kiss me, but I push away. She moans randomly, winking at me.
"Oh, Jughead, yes!" She moaned. I glare at her from as far away as possible.
She continues to do random things, and I hadn't realized it then, but afterwards I found out.
Ronnie probably thought I was cheating.
Veronica's POV
I hear moans, bangs, and pulls. My heart shatters. The alarm goes off, but according to Cheryl's timeline because she saw my face as I stood from my seat, crying. Jughead and Betty exit the closet, and immediately, Jughead noticed my tears. He ran up to me, trying to hug me and wipe away the tears. I shove him.
Sweet Pea, Fangs, Kevin, Cheryl and Toni all surround me.
"Bro, what the fuck?" Fangs almost yells, protectively putting a hand on my left shoulder, Sweet Pea to his left. Toni comes up, putting her hand on my other shoulder. Cheryl stands next to her, Kevin standing over me. They all look pissed, and tears continue falling onto my cheeks as sobs escape my lips. Jughead looks heartbroken, too. But it's probably just an act.
"How could you, you BASTARD!" Toni yells, her voice echoing throughout Thornhill.
"Y-you guys, I-I..." Jughead starts, his crying seizing the ability to speak from him. He's looking at everyone around me. Avoiding my gaze.
"Save it." Was all I could manage. More tears fell continuously, and he meets my eyes. I escape from everyone's grasp, running out of Thornhill.
{End of  Stay With Me {Part Two}