Chapter Six

When I rode into the SAMCRO compound I found myself feeling exceedingly nervous. I skidded to a stop and took my helmet off. While I was doing that, I noticed some of the club members talking with various scantily clad women hanging off them. The women eyed me down and glared at me while the men looked me over with a lust and hunger in their eyes. I always felt uncomfortable with people staring at me but this was discomfort on a whole other level. If I was in a public place that didn't belong to the club then I'd probably be able to handle myself better but I didn't want to cause trouble or be disrespectful on their turf. I tried to ignore the numerous sets of eyes on me and set my focus on finding Juice. I relaxed when I saw him grin and wave to me across the lot before jogging over to me.
When he got to me he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground for a spinning hug. When he placed me on my feet again I was giggling as I playfully hit him on the arm.
"Hey, Goofy." I laughed.
"Hey, Beautiful." He smiled as he kissed my cheek. If I thought I was being stared at before then boy was I wrong. The small group of club guys and their little 'friends' watching me before had nothing on the whole club and anyone associated that now had their entire focus on Juice and I.
"Everyone's staring." I whispered to him while leaning into his embrace.
"I know," he said. "Don't worry about 'em. Come on, I want you to meet some people." I nodded and let my boyfriend pull me inside.
Once we were inside, Juice led me over to a tall dark haired older woman who was standing next to the tall grey haired guy from the diner and a tall blonde haired young man. I noticed Juice exhale a nervous sigh before he said,
"Clay, Jax, Gem, this is Indi. She's my Ol' Lady."
"Hey there, Sweetheart," the woman said with a warm smile. "I'm Gemma Teller-Morrow. This is my husband Clay and my son Jackson." I smiled back at Gemma and nervously said,
"It's nice to meet you. Thank you for allowing me to come here tonight."
"It's alright, Darlin'. And call me Jax." He said smiling at me. I smiled back and Clay shook my hand and said,
"Clay Morrow, Sweetheart. I'm sorry about Tig botherin' you the other day."
"It's all good, I can handle myself and as far as I'm concerned it's already forgotten." I smiled at him and Jax said,
"Good to know." With a smirk on his face before Gemma pulled me into a strong hug. I was caught off guard by that but I hugged her back. After Gemma stepped back to stand next to Clay I looked up to Juice for reassurance. He smiled down at me, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head before Tig came over and placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Hey there, Doll," he said. "So, I hear you're Juicy's Ol' Lady. Sorry about the other day at Hanna's. I'm Tig by the way."
"Nice to officially meet you, Tig. And as I was just saying to Clay and Jax here, as far as I'm concerned it's already forgotten. I'm sorry for calling you a Cradle Snatcher." I looked down with a smirk on my face and slightly blushing, feeling sorry for what I said but not regretting it. Tig laughed.
"I think I'll take a page from your book and agree with you on the 'already forgotten' thing. It's all good, Baby. You can certainly handle yourself. That's a good thing in a place like this." He told me.
"One of the only things I've ever agreed with Tig on." Jax said. It was then my turn to laugh then. I nodded.
"Thanks for the advice." I told him before we launched into a conversation about our bikes.
"It sounds beautiful," Tig told me. "You must take real good care of it." I nodded.
"That bike is one of my most prized possessions. I love it."
"You sure can pick 'em, Juice." A shorter, larger older guy with long darkish hair and a beard said as he came over to us.
"He sure can, Bobby." Gemma said smiling at me again. I smiled back to her right before I heard Anna's gun metal grey hatchback pull into the lot. I smiled and turned to Juice.
"Anna's here." I told him before freeing myself from my loving man's arms and racing out to greet my best friend.
(Half Sack's P.O.V)
I was standing with Hap and Koz when I saw Juice's Ol' Lady run out the front to greet someone. I kept watching and saw a tall fiercely attractive brunette step out of her small car. I watched as Juice's girl hugged the taller girl and smiled as I saw the taller girl say something to Juice's girl before they both burst out laughing.
"Yo," a voice called, snapping me out of my trance. "You good, Kid?" Hap asked and Kozik added,
"Gem just called us for dinner." I nodded and we walked towards the tables. And throughout dinner I couldn't keep my eyes off Indi's friend who I'd found out was named Anna. She was pretty and I wanted to get to know her.