Chapter 5-

Louis POV:

Me the boys and the girls are all going to Starbucks after school today and I can't wait bc I haven't really talked to Eleanor bc of school work:/ idk how Bella and Niall hangout all the time.

AFTER SCHOOL:

"Hey babe" Eleanor says as we kiss(: "where are the Gurls and boys?" She asks "they'll b here in 5 mins" the others walk in, Niall walks in holding Bella's hand, Harry and Laura are talking, Liam & Nazla are auguring something about peanut butter and Nutella and zayn is just walking alone. He looks so sad and lonely. Ever since Perrie broke up w/ him he just hasn't been the zayn everybody knows and loves:/ we all sit down and talk. "Hey zayn how are u?" Bella asks "uhh I guess ok I'm not really sure" he replies "weelll what I do when I'm sad is talk 2 my best friend that lives in Miami or I just stay home from school one day and tht always helps!" Says Bella "thanks for helping bells(;" "ur welx zayn"

Zayn's POV:

I need a gf or at least a best friend thts a gurl. Bella has Harry as her BFF, Nazla has Louis, Eleanor has Liam, an Laura has Niall. Ever since Perrie broke up w/ me I haven't been able to talk to a gurl for the fear tht she will hurt me like Perrie did. Perrie cheated on me w/ some college senior and then told me tht our relationship was fake and tht I was an ugly Muslim freak;( it hurt me so bad I cried for months I still cry myself to sleep. I really love her alot;-( anyways I think I'm just gonna skip school tmrw.

NEXT DAY:

I'm gonna call Bella & Niall to skip school w/ me. *hey Bella can u and Niall skip school w/ me?* *yea sure zayn we r on our way(:* *bye bells*

Bella's POV:

*we are on our way* "hay babe we r gonna skip school and hang w/ zayn today k?" I say to Niall "Kay I really wanna tlk to him he's just so sad" he says "Ik I feel bad for the boy;( what Perrie did to him is just so wrong and terrible;( I want to cry for him whenever I hear or think about the story I feel bad" I say "Perrie is a mofo and should go to hell I just hope zayn gets over her" he says "me too" we drive up to zayns house and knock on the door *knock knock* he opens the door and we walk inside. I hug zayn and say "hey zayn how r u doing?" "Better I still miss her but not as much as I used too" zayn says as a tear starts to roll down his cheek. Niall hugs him and says "it's ok lad she wasn't worth it if she did tht to u" "Ik I just.....she called me an ugly Muslim freak! It hurt me so bad I still cry myself to sleep and it's been weeks;( I just can't take it. What am I going to do?" Zayn says.

Nialls POV:

This is when I start to get worried bc zay said he couldn't take it anymore. My friend from elementary school killed himself an wrote a not tht said "I couldn't take it anymore!" I jus hope zayn doesn't do that... He is my best friend.

AT BELLA'S HOUSE

"Hay babe!" She screams "what's up love?" I reply "can u make me some popcorn?" Bella's says "sure bells"I'm getting the popcorn out when she comes to the kitchen and sits down on the counter eating poptarts "weren't u gonna eat popcorn?" I ask "I'm hungry I eat alot" she says "we'll it doesn't look like it u have a nice bod." She starts blushing. "Babe....I love u" she says "I love u to" then we kiss. We start going deeper into the kiss when we go upstairs she told me her mom and Nicole r at the Bahamas so we r alone. "R u sure u want to do this" I ask just to make sure "I want to.... Do u?" Then and there we start undressing and then having sex;) we went at it all night I had fun she had fun and then b4 we knew it, it was 5 am so we fall asleep in her room(: