prologue

"Coming", I said as I did the finial touch of my makeup.

This is the finial year of highschool and I have no doubt that it would be full of drama -it always is.

I checked my self in the mirror" looking good " I said to my self as I admired my beauty.

I am a dark brown haired girl with Hazel color eyes. I got my eye color from my mum and my hair color from my dad.

"Morning Kayla" Sofia,the care taker said. "morning " I replied stuffing some pancakes in my mouth.

"How was your night" she continued obviously trying to strike a conversation.

"Okay,as always. I ll come a bit late today" I said walking towards the door "and don't ask me why" I said after seeing a curious expression on her face.

My phone rang when u was half way to school "hey" I said to my bestie Bella

"Humm,hi. Would you mind picking me up today, I got late"

"Sure but you have to be on the porch if not you are gonna use your feet as ur mode of transportation" I joked and ended the call.

Okay so maybe I'm not really good at cracking jokes but I'm excellent at sports. I'm the leader of the school's volleyball team and also very good when it comes to running. I'm also very good in fashion I mean who isn't when you come from a home like mine where your mum is the owner if a fashion company and you are always modelling for her. I have great body for modelling and quite a height. Yup, I proud of my physic

I stopped in front of Bella's house and she ran towards my car. I smiled at my best friend's behaviour. I really don't know how we ended up becoming best friends but I love her.