Barry & Nora

SCENE 1 - TIME VAULT

Gideon: good evening barry Allen I was not expecting you this soon.

Nora: she knows you?

Cisco asking everyones question "who's that Barry do you know her?" Barry looked him "no clue."

Gideon: I know you as well Nora also known as XS fifth recruit in the rebooted legion of...

Barry: Gideon the particle is about to blow I need you to calibrate the system reaction to some of the dark matter.

Barry's voice trailed off as Nora walks up to the Reverse Flash's suit reaches to touch it.

Barry: Nora! (sighs)

Iris says "Nora like your mom's." Barry just nods.

Nora: you really hate him don't you

Barry: do you know what he did

Nora: well I... uh I know he was your arch-enemy.

Barry: he killed my mother... I was eleven and eleven year old boy. You know why he did it because he thought if I suffered a tradegy horrific  enough I wouldn't recover I never became the Flash.

Kara said shocked "wow that's  harsh I didnt know that about you I'm  so sorry." Alex nods her head.

Nora: I didn't know that

Barry: It's probably a lot that happened to me that's not in the Flash museum

Cisco said excited " wait Flash museum dude awesome." Oliver said "well he did say our futures."

Nora:that's why you didn't want me to come with you it's not because it was dangerous or because of the timeline. It's that you didn't want me to know these awful things about you so it's not what I would remember when I go back. You don't have to protect me from this stuff

Barry:yes I do

Nora: no you don't

Barry: yes, yes I do, your my daughter

Everyone gasped Iris said "daughter? Barry she's like on  her early twenties and you still look young their... do you have a daughter we don't  know about?" Barry shouted No I'm  right know in my late twenties that means I had her before I was tweleve at max!"

Nora: ya and your my father and I just want to know my father

She comes to her father for a hug while the particle accelerator exploded.

All the girls said "aww." Joe said "knew he would make a great parent."