Sleep

'IM TELLING YOU ALL THIS NOW! I! DONT! WANT TO MARRY ANY IF YOU!' I screamed at the boys.

'WHY NOT!?' Leif yells.

'CAUSE HERE ON EARTH WE TAKE TIME WITH LOVE AND NON OF YOU DEMONS HAVE THAT SO LEAVE ME ALONE!'

I than stormed out of the room wanting to be left alone. I hated everyone currently since they think I'm a princess or something. Leif is trying to marry me and kill me, Perice was nice but now a pain in wanting to also marry me, Noi was such an innocent been but the more he's exposed to earth he becomes more innocently dirty, than their is Rhy who is okay right now and than Asch I don't know what's up with him he's acting weird since he found me hurting myself. Guess he realised something for once.

I continue to cry into my pillow as I was just done, but someone just had to enter, but at least it was not only one of them.

'I want to be left alone!' I yelled at them.

To my suprise I saw Asch. He looked annoyed, but... like he's not annoyed. Like he's trying to be distend. He sits next to me.

'Sleep.' He commands.

'Happily just do me a favour and leave me be.' I ask if him.

'Not until your asleep. Human.'

Ignore him and roll my eyes and roll over to sleep without seeing his face.

I was beginning to drift off, but I'm determined to see what Asch is up to, since I don't want him to be taking more of my "source of power". After I while I heard Asch move somewhere in the room till eventually I could feel his breath near my face. He began to mumble some words that sound like a spell, but I couldn't hear everything.

'Reveal the truth in your mind of -                -meaning in your mind and real t-    - and show me the tru-         - to me...' He casts.

Suddenly, I felt something on my lips and began to have a massive headache. It got stronger when he put his tough in my mouth! I didn't know how to react, but I didn't want to get caught so I let him. Still my cheeks were red. He stopped kissing me than just walk away! I'm so mad at him for kissing me without my permission!!!!

But I can't deal with him now I'm too tired.

...

'Ava wake up!' I heard someone whisper shout.

I stumble awake and look to see it's Perice.

'Perice? Whaaa... What are you doing it's late?' I ask him.

'We need to ask you something.' Rhy says.

'What is it? Can't you see it's late?'

'We know, but we need to ask a serious question about Prince Asch.' Rhy asks.

'Is it about the thing he did?'

'What thing?' Perice asks.

'Well... I heard him chant something, whilst he thought I was asleep than proceed to kiss with though which gave me this headache.'

It was still there.

'He must've attempted to use a memory spell of some sort?' Perice suggests.

'Wait... HES BEEN LOOKING IN M-!' I began to yell.

'Shhhhhh! We can't have Asch know of this conversation!' Rhy whipser shouts.

'Right... I was testing that knowledge...' I reply.

'There is no time for test. Now have you experience any flashbacks or remember something that's not a memory of yours,' Rhy ask and I reply by shacking my head 'than he has just been looking into your memory...'

Oof! What could Asch want with Ava's memories? Nani?