Chapter4

Chases Pov

I woke up at around 10:00
I just sit in bed for about twenty min
I can't help but I notice the sweet boy on the other bed next to me softly sleeping I get and take a shower I forgot to Oh shirt I forgot Colthes!!! Sh- SHIT WHAT DO I DOOO oh think chase think.

Ok I will just text noen I text him
5 minutes later still now text so I make a bad decision I will go out in my towel hoping now one is awake I then stand up and walk to the door I open it to be welcome with a breeze of cold air that sends shivers down my spine I walk slowly makeing sure not to wake noen or jaden cause you now that woul-

What the fuck are you doing I here from behind me with a rough voice.
Uh umm- I turn around to see jaden standing there shirt less we stare at each other for a sec before jaden takes a step close to where are eyes are met at and angle because he was shorter then me before I new it jaden had his hands in my hair and his soft lips where touching mine I not going to lie I was kinda injoying it after about 30 seconds I took the chance to slip my tongue in to jadens mouth.

Before I new it I had pulled away and was just standing there in shock.

I-im sorry I didnt m-me jaden said before I cut him off saying I-its I-ok before I quickly turn away to go get my clothes I had gotten my pants and a shirt I was getting my pants on before I felt a tap on my solder it was jaden I stood up before I even looked at him I felt him pull me in to a kiss then we start to get in to a heated makeout session.

Jaden quickly jumps up rapping his legs around my waist I stumble over to the bed and I land on top of jaden still not breaking the kiss jaden fights for dominents (sorry I spelt that wrong) Soon I just let him he was on top of me running his hands threw my hair my hand wrapped around jaden waist we where so caught up in the moment we had forgotten about the other boy in the room it was noen.

We hired the bed move next to us I push jaden of lightly so I don't hurt him I look over to see noen sitting up yawning and stretching good morning the boy on the left of him said with a rough kinda sexy voice.

To be continued...

Author notes
Sorry this took so long I will try to post more often I have just not been doing well I tore my shoulder blade and haven't been able to right but I hope you liked this one I put a little bit of a plot twist in🖤💜