FOD 15.6

“You actually, posses, such dirty thoughts, towards me, you, lecher, you better hope I don’t catch you!” He threatened sporadically, but in actuality, he was wishing that he could quickly overcome the drug, and kiss this person until his lips bled.
Zhao Xuan was silent, watching his coughed flushed cheeks in obsession, wondering, if he removed the black cloth blocking his eyes, would they be filled with sparkling teardrops? That scene would certainly be extremely beautiful. He lightly pressed the cloth, and sure enough, it was a little damp.
“You’re so beautiful. If you don’t confuse everyone around you, would I become like this? If you must pa.s.s blame, you can only blame yourself for attracting all the bees and b.u.t.terflies. Don’t you remember what I said in parting last time? But you still got into trouble just a few days later.” Zhao Xuan reprimanded while pouring more alcohol into the Emperor’s mouth.
Zhou Yun Sheng sputtered a few times, even his nostrils were seeping wine, really miserable. Even worse, he couldn’t withstand all the liquor, and was feeling his consciousness gradually slip.
“I love you, can you accept me?” Zhao Xuan laid down beside him and pulled him into a tight embrace.
“Pervert!” Zhou Yun Sheng tried to hold on onto his last bit of soberness.
Zhao Xuan didn’t know what the word ‘pervert’ meant, but the context wouldn’t make it a compliment. Chuckling, he fed the other man more liquor with his mouth, then he stripped him to the skin and explored him thoroughly.

He stripped his clothes and held his fragile jade stems.
. Zhou Yun Sheng issued a "hmm, ah," low-key, and soon he was as hard as iron. "Stop, let go!" He yelled with a cry, but he silently praying for him to hurry up, it was so soft and slow that it only made him more and more itchy. The blindfolded black cloth has been soaked, and the clear tears have slipped down the emperor's side, which covers the majority of the face.

The appearance of the pear flower with the rain is still amazing, and even his jade stems constantly spit out dewdrops.

Very cute, called Zhao Xuan unconsciously who lost his mind, but refused to let go.
Lying on the side of the emperor, he quickly stripped off his clothes, embracing the slender body of the emperor's into his arms. He squeezed their two hard member into his hand, then slowly rubbed it together the for friction, which makes the pleasure doubled.

Zhou Yun is powerless, he cannot struggled nor resist ,he can only open his small thin mouth.

Zhao Xuan judged his feelings based on his sweet voice. If he screams loudly, the speed of his hand will slow down. If he screams quietly, the speed of his hand will speed up. He Didn'tn’t forget to use his thumb to wipe out the pre-cum  in the slit.
Making sure he is always immersed in

He can't help himself in the thrill.
"Do you like it?" He pressed on the emperor, biting his slender neck and sexy clavicle, leaving a red mark, and poked his jade stem with a giant iron that was hot with a soldering iron.

Zhou Yun Sheng could only gasp and shake his head slightly. He could not curse. God knows how much he wants to open up to this person, or to use his hands and feet to wrap around him, but because of the soft gluten, he can only be forced to bear his play.

Zhao Xuan saw him shake his head, and the twilight was dull for a moment. He said with a dumb voice: "Lie, don't like how to flow so many tears? The top and bottom are all soaked." He kissed his black-eyed eyes. While holding the jade stems in the palm of his hand, the emperor trembled a little, and his mouth was more painful.

A thick white turbid liquid was ejected from the jade stem, shoot on the emperor's waist and Zhao Xuan's hand. He laughed softly, and applied these sticky slicks to the emperor's hip joints, especially to the entrance, then waited for him to react,  probed his two fingers in. and quickly pulled them in.

Zhou Yun Sheng trembled again, but he didn't even have the strength to clamp his legs. His head swayed from side to side, and he couldn't bear his rapid thrust. Too fast and too deep, the general pleasure of the electric shock made his newly weak jade stems begin to harden again.

Zhao Xuan thrusts and pushes his abdomen with a hard giant. He also circles around his navel, and spreads the spilled synovial fluid on his pink-colored skin.

"It’s so fast, it’s hard, it’s very lascivious.” He topped the emperor’s semi-hard jade stems, then pulled his fingertips and put his straight legs on his shoulders. Go in. The sigh of "噗", the purple red giants came into the roots, Zhou Yun snorted, the semi-soft jade stems straight upright and spit out a drop of turbid liquid.

Zhao Xuan is very satisfied with his reaction. His body is too sensitive. He immediately grabs his thin waist and thrusted into his warm and tight honey hole.

The sound of the physical impact is endless, accompanied by the squeaking sound of the bed. Zhou Yunzhen was stunned, he couldn’t do anything, but he tried to clamp the hole and threatened intermittently: "Hey, sooner or later,i will kill you! You see, hey, wait!" Zhao Xuan did not stop, but instead because of excitement, he pressed into him a few more times.

Turned him over then slap his white butt cheeks from behind and actually picked him up and sat. On the edge of the bed, the child's posture of the urine is raised from the bottom to the top. The purple giant is coming in and out of the pink honey hole, and the sound of the water is “squeaky”, and the bright silver wire mixed with the intestinal fluid and the white turbidity slides down to the ground along the emperor’s hip seam, and is wet.

At the beginning, Zhou Yunqi could still scream twice, and to the back, because the pleasure was too fast, and even the call could not be called out. The jade stems erupted several times. The chest and abdomen were sprayed with white spots, and the bed was smeared with dirt.

Zhao Xuan's face rose purple, he was grinding his teeth tightly, and it was clear that he had reached the last moment. He suddenly threw him up and slammed it to the deepest part of the honey hole, and whispered. Large strands of white hot liquid was concentrated  sprayed on the intestinal wall, and then ooze out from the gap of the laminated meat, forming a large mud loam at the intersection of the two.

Zhou Yun Sheng also twitched and reach the climax, but could not shoot a little something anymore, but discharged some urine. He was ashamed and annoyed, but his body was extremely lame, and he threatened: "You want to destroy your nine people, and you will smash your body."

waiting for him to fall asleep before ripping off the black blindfold. He softly kissed his tear stained lashes, his heart overflowing with tenderness.
“Only now are you the most compliant.” Letting out a snort of laughter, he wrapped him tightly in his jacket and delivered him to a carriage parked in a dark alley.