7 Deadly Sins - Deredere

Deredere, Mamoru
The Star Of Greedy Man

*WARNING!! THIS ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDE GORE, SENSITIVE ISSUE AND EXPLICIT SCENE, DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED*

My father was the general knight of the Count when he still alive, and everyone expect me go be the same when i was a child, all i have to do is practice and practice to become strong and i don't have many choices from that.

As i grown up, i become knight apprentice But the stress is too much, the competition between apprentice is so thick and because I'm the son of the general, everyone hated me, saying i have more advantage to become officer than anyone else, because of the pressure, i often sneak out of the dorm at night and go to the plain in the middle of the wood.

At the plain, I just laying down and watch the star, the night is very clear and watching the star make me thinking if i have other me in other universe? If i do, what did he do? I hope he have better life, maybe he can play with ball? I wish i can play with ball as a kid, but dad not allowed me.

Speaking about ball, i sit up then gather my magic to make a sturdy bubble ball, yeah i can use magic a little after read some books of magic left by the palace magician who now called witch and outcasted out of the city, now all magician was called witches and hunted down and of course because of that i won't use magic in front of anyone.

I play with my ball while still look at the star then mindlessly i kick the ball so hard into the wood not expect it to hit anyone but it did "Owh!" Said a voice make me jolt.

I ran toward the voice and saw a woman laying o  the ground "Oh god! I'm really sorry!! Are you okay?!" I asked as she trying to sit up.

She sit up and rub her red forehead trying to make the dizziness go away then when she look at me her expression become afraid then before i can say anything she say "I'm sorry I'm in hurry!" Then ran toward the wood in hurry.

I look her way then my mind was remember her face when she look at me, her (e/c) colour is very beautiful, as if it's twinkles like stars in night sky, i decided to walk back to the dorm but my head still linger on that girl.

Everytimes i got some free times in hand i walk to the town and ask peoples about that girl with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair but it's always either not knowing or wrong person, i always got my mind wondering about her make me doesn't notice people's hate toward me nor the tiredness from practice make me already be the lieutenant, the highest position, in only 2 years, but in the same 2 years never did i meet the girl make me felt that everything i got now is nothing compared my yearning toward the woman i don't even know the name.

Today i got a report said a witch was caught in the wood when the scout team explore the witch's wood so i go to the knight ground to see the with my self but to my nightmare, the woman i have been looking for is the witch all the time.

Her eyes and mine meet and she give recognition look before change to glare make sharp pain stabbing my heart "Lieutenant Aoki! Asking permission for proceed execution!" Said one of the knights.

I silent for a moment, thinking what should i do to make her escape then  an idea come into my head and i say "Throw her into the dungeon, she still deserve trail before execution!"

"B-but sir! Witchs could escape using their magic sir!"

"We have law here! Follow the rules! We're not a barbaric person who deliver punishment without rules! Now throw her into the dungeon and stop question my command!" I said in firm voice make all the knight can't say anything and follow my command.