7 Deadly Sins - Yandere

Yandere - Hijiri Naoto
Knife Of The Envious

*WARNING!! THIS ENTIRE SERIES INCLUDE GORE, SENSITIVE ISSUE AND EXPLICIT SCENE, DON'T READ IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED* *AND EVEN MORE GORE THAN NORMAL FOR NAOTO'S PART*

"How dare he touch (y/n), leave her alone you bastard" I thought to my self when i saw a man touching my childhood friend and first love, (y/n)

I'm a war orphan whose taken by a noble from Krasny Kingdom that known as the Blood Kingdom by other countries, our kingdom is always in warring state that make life difficult for peoples whose not a noble and i was very fortunate to be taken by (l/n) family.

(L/n) is not a strong noble, but being a noble alone is already very fortune, ever since my parents died, i have been stealing and even fighting for food, but (y/n) was found me who almost starve to death at the side of the road when we are 8 years old, she offered me a bread and asked her parents to take me with them and since that time i was completely in love with her.

(Y/n) parent's educate me and treat me like their own son and (y/n)'s playmate, she is a very fair and kind girl, every man is in love with her, but that also sparks hatred to every man who come close to her.

At first is just a small pain in my heart but little my little it's become even more painful and i ever imagine "Nao?" (Y/n) said make me snap out of my thoughts.

"Oh? Ah sorry (y/n)" i said to her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked in worry.

I smiled at her and say "It's nothing, you can rest assured"

"If you say so..."

I'm really in love with her and i want her to be mine alone forever but one day, when we are 12 years old her parents engaged her with a boy from higher noble, my blood boiling and my hatred is raising, even (y/n) can't smile from her parents decitions "I don't want this Nao!" She said while crying hugging me tightly.

Her parents make her sad by this, so i take the initiation to free her from it, her fiancé, is come very often to play with (y/n) while (y/n) herself doesn't even like his company and often hide from him.

One day, when her fiancé was looking for (y/n), i called at him "Ah! Nero-san!" I called him.

"You are... Ah! You're the commoner whose taken by (l/n) family right?" He said.

I nod with a smile and say "(y/n) is waiting at the back yard and asked me to fetch you!"

"Finally! I know she will eventually fall in love with me! Now lead the way!" He said make me felt irritated.

"Sure, let's go" i said.

I lead him toward the cliff at forest not far from the actual back yard and of course (y/n) is not there "Are you sure (y/n) is waiting here?" He asked.

I slammed his head hard toward the ground make him fall face first "What are you do-AGH!" He groaned as i stomp on his back and yank on his colar make it ripped.

"(Y/n) is mine and mine alone, this is what you get if you dare get close to her" i said.

I dragged his feet then throw his body to the cliff, he caught the edge of the cliff trying to survive "How you dare do this to me?! I will make you regret this!" He said.

"That's will never happen if you're not even there to say anything, the next time someone see you, you're already a corpse" i said as i step on his hand make him fall into the deep cliff, i watch as his body slammed here and there on the cliff wall and finally stop at the bottom of the cliff with twisted neck and bloody body.