Ch.1

William POV.

Will:(furiously yelling) am I supposed to wait here for how long ?What the fuck do I have to do for you !!?Just open your god damn eyes and notice me !!!

I yelled at her I lost it she is making me so mad to the point where I feel the pain , it breaks my heart into pieces just by looking at her hurtful expression .

Sam:(with teary eyes ) don't yell at me please not you I can't take it just please don't......

No oh please do not freaking look at me like this ,don't make me feel like I'm the bad guy here .

I'm trying to protect you ,I want to save my broken heart from you ,because you keep breaking it over and over have some sympathy on me.

you do it all the time never giving damn about me
Always leaving me in the shadow I'm so tired of running after you I'm so tired of trying .

I'm so tired of reaching my hand to you waiting for you to hold it but , all I feel is I'm trying to hold is the air.

This false hope that I'm trying to fool myself giving it this false hope of winning your heart ,this battle seriously is unbearable I can't keep up with it I can't do it anymore Samantha .

Will:(moving forward while his face is just pale as if his own soul is left his poor body)why I can't yell are you taking this from me too ??!!

Are you trying to kill me showing me your face full of hurt ,using my own weakness against me seeing this beautiful eyes of yours full of tears and it's because of me ,Samantha that's not fair your tearing my heart out.

Sam:(going back with each step William took it forward she went backwards till her back hit the wall and found her self trapped nowhere to run from William ,she just lowered her head so she can't face him , trying to talk while her voice is so low as if she is whispering too afraid to be heard by William)Will I can't , I just can't do what your asking me to do , it is not acceptable try to put yourself in my shoes.

Will:(with shaky hand he left her face ) are you for real by closing your eyes ,do you hate me to the point not wanting to see my face ,Samantha please don't do this to me open your eyes please is this to much for me to ask .