Ch.11

(This is William you already know him)

Jimmy pov

I'm actually nervous what if this Sasha didn't want to get involved with us and that is not her problem saying deal with it on your own where I I take mom then I don't have any idea should I take her to the police station and tell them what happened letting the cops deal with that crazy old man I don't know I just wanted to get some fucking sleep is this to much to ask for alright Jimmy act like the cool son

Jimmy:(politely) excuse me I need a little help here .

Receptionist:how can help you young man?

Jimmy:I was looking for someone I assume she still works here but I don't know her last name I only know her name is Sasha and she is in her thirties.

Receptionist:we do have an employee who's name is Sasha Paterson May I ask what is your relationship with her ?

Jimmy:it's not me actually she is my mom's best friend since high school and she lost her connection with her but we have been searching for her I hope you can inform her I'm Kathy Johnson's son I need to talk to her it's an important matter.

Receptionist:you know kid I'm not alone to give any information about our employee .

Jimmy:please don't say that I really need to meet her it's very important to see her today I already don't have much time left help me out please???

Receptionist:okay okay I'm going to help you only because you have been very polite to me.

Jimmy:thank you so much I really appreciate it.

Receptionist:go to the second floor she there right now in room 25 it's almost beside the bathroom of the second floor good luck with your matter.

Jimmy:I'm lucky because you're very kind person thanks for the help now please excuse me.

I walked hurrying to find her headed toward the elevator don't want to waste any time we have to go back home soon I cannot let dad starting to look for us saying we have been kidnaped or something he will do I'm sure.

I reached the second floor and started looking for room25 where the fuck is it as I was walking I saw a nurse looking at her thirties getting out quite slowly and started to walk away I looked at the door and it was 25 shittttt I cannot let her go I started to run I called her

Jimmy:(little loudly) Mrs.Sasha Mrs.Sasha hold on please????

Good she stopped walking and now she looking at me I rushed to her And I was breathing heavy .

Jimmy:(still can't breath well)Are you Sasha ??

Sasha:who's asking ?? Do I know you little kid?

Jimmy:no you don't know me but you know my mom Kathy Paterson.

Sasha:you're Kathy's son's oh my God now that I look at you closely you do look like a mini copy of Jack.

Jimmy:(surprised)how do you know my dad ??

Sasha:believe me I hope I didn't know that crazy motherfucker no offense though.

Jimmy:(laughs)none taken away way I need your help I mean mom needs your help.

Sasha:(she started to get worried)what happened is Kathy alright??!!

Jimmy:she is already for now that's why I came looking for you .

I started telling her everything about our life and how fucked dad is of course I skipped the parts where I have been an ass this Sasha as I was speaking her emotions was clearly shown on her face she became mad and crying I don't know what happened to me why I'm telling this our private life to a complete stranger but something inside me saying it was okay she is on our said and judging on her reaction I can tell she truly cares for mom and we have came to the right person