JJ|Delivery.

Title: Delivery.
Warnings: Swearing.
Word count: 962

Delivery.

The group of seven sat playing FIFA on the sofa. Simon was currently playing Josh and the others were either watching or engaged in their own conversations.

"Anyone fancy pizza?" JJ called from where he was sat with the Dominos app open on his phone.

A chorus of yes' came and so the man ordered seven large pizzas, Ethan watching from over his shoulder.

"Aye mate, what d'ya say we ask for the hottest delivery person they have? See if you can actually land a bird?" He nudged him.

"Nah fam. I can land whoever I want whenever I want." He scoffed.

"Wanna bet?" Simon called, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"How much bro?"

"Ten quid."

"You're on." And with that, JJ began to type his request:
"Send the fittest delivery person you have."

He hit 'order' and went back to playing Dragon Ball Z as per usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a bell ringing sounded through the shop as Y/n pushed the door open. Her coworker beamed as she held the order out.

"They requested the hottest delivery person!"

"Hun, I'm the only delivery person." She laughed, placing the pizzas one by one into her delivery bag.
Her friend simply laughed and just like that, the girl was walking back to her car.

Y/n thought of the request as she typed the postcode into her sat nav, deciding that they would probably be some fuckboy trying to get in her pants.

She soon arrived after singing her heart out to whatever song was on the radio, grabbing the rather heavy bag and making her way down the driveway.

It was a very nice house, looked very expensive too. These people must have some good jobs if they were able to afford this.

Walking up to the front door, she heard what seemed to be a group of boys yelling before they were drowned out by the sound of the doorbell.

"Hey, here's your de- woah." The girl immediately scolded herself, the boy probably thought she was a weirdo now.

It wasn't entirely her fault, I mean the guy stood in front of her was rather attractive. He smirked at her from the doorway and she shook her head, going back to her job.

"Sorry, I was the only delivery person tonight." She smiled, looking up at the boy as he smiled down at her.

"No no, they've definitely fulfilled my request." The boy sent a wink her way and the girl was instantly blushing.

"Aww, thanks. Anyway, your total is £25:00 but you probably don't care since you paid online." She smiled sweetly, handing the boy all seven boxes.

"Ethan! Come get these!" He yelled and suddenly another boy appeared behind him. The girl sent a smile his way and he returned it.

Y/n turned to leave, stopping when a voice called out to her...

                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were all screaming at the tv as Simon set up his shot to win when the doorbell rang.

"Ayyy, that your girl bro." Harry cheered as JJ stood to answer it. He simply made a hand gesture and moved to the hallway.

"Hello-" He stooped shortly upon catching a glance at the girl. She was definitely attractive, he found himself at a loss for words.

Forgetting all about the bet, the man automatically began flirting, trying to win the girl over. It seemed to be working, until she turned to leave.

"Wait! I never got your name?" JJ called, she spun back round, smirking and calling out.

"Well mystery boy, it's Y/n. And you?" The boy was taken aback at her confidence, laughing and calling.

"JJ! Hey, do you maybe want to come inside?" He reached a hand to scratch the back of his neck and the girl smiled.

"Hmmm, promise not to kill me?"

"Well... come inside and find out." Y/n giggled and walked back up to the house, her shift was over anyway so she may as well spend time with a cute guy.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, JJ, care to explain the request?" You smirked as the two of you walked through the hallway.

"Well, my friends made a bet... I kinda forgot about I when I saw you." He spoke, slowly pushing open a door.

You were met with the sight of six men cheering and hollering at a game on the TV. Smiling, you stepped inside.

"Hello boys!" They all turned to look at you and the man stood behind you. JJ stepped forward, introducing you. Everyone moved to fit the two of you on.

"So, who thinks they can beat me at fifa?" You smirked, watching JJ's face light up.

"Oh it's on!" You were handed a controller and the game soon began. You were messing with each other, either shoving the other when they had the ball or making jokes. He had the ball and was about to score the winning goal when you leant over and kissed his cheek. He looked away forgetting the game completely, You smiled lightly at him.

"We need to rematch sometime, I won't take a draw." You smirked, the other boys cheered and you laughed.

"Well, I really must be going." You announced, standing and smiling at the group. JJ stood too and the two of you left the room.

"Hey, umm. This was fun and I was wondering if I could-"

"Maybe get my number? Where's the phone." You laughed, typing your digits into his contacts. The boy watched you walk to your car and drive off before turning back inside.

He sat with the others, speaking loudly with a smirk on his face.

"You mate, owe me ten quid."

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: this was absolute shit, I'm sorry.