part two the surch

....Tails pov...

I was working on one of my adveons until I huard a knock at my door. I stopped what I was doing and looked at the clock it was about 11:oo.pm #who would visit at this time of the day?# I thought to myself I then walked to the door  and opend it to see shadow and Scourge shdow was crying "omg what happend?" I asked I aloud shadow and Scourge to come inside I then sat shadow and Scourge on the couch "ok now tell me what happened" I siad.

...after telling me what happend...

my eyes widened by what they have tolled me."so my sister was kidnapped?. by who?" I asked."we don't know we couldn't see his or her face. didn't even have a face?." Scourge asked "all we know is the thing that took her looked ghost like" shadow siad. "ghost like huh?" I asked "ok are you guys pulling a prank?. on me because it isn't very funny" "what no where telling the truth". Shadow siad in a worried tonne "yeah I was there too" Scourge "you should have been there it was so cool". "SCOURGE!" shadow yelled " your not helping" "shigh fine I'll send a surch party" I sighed "ok I just hope we can find her".Shadow siad so then we got all ure frends to start the surch.

...a few minutes later Shadows pov.....

Me and Scars where looking for sonic in the dark forest. at the spote  where she got kidnapped. we looked everywhere for her but no luck. "so uh dose this mean that sonic is dead?" Scourge asked. I closed my fist in anger. "if something bad happens to her.I'm blaming you for it" I siad angrily. "what why me?". Scourge asked thats was it. I couldn't keeping my anger any longer. "BECAUSE THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled. "IF YOU DIDNT HAVE THAT "GRAT" IDEA TO GO TO THIS DARK FOREST!. THEN SONIC WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" I yelled "well if you and sonic didn't agree to go in the first place. then she wouldn't have been kidnapped. so this is actually all your fault". Scourge siad back."my fault?" I asked."MY FAULT?!". I then punched him in  the face. "DONT BLAME ALL YOUR WRONG DOINGS ON ME!.SONIC IS KIDNAPPED AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!." I yelled Scourge looked at me."fine what ever you know what you look for her on your own. because fuck this shit I'm out".Scourge sang.he then left. "WHAT EVER SCOURGE!. I DONT NEED YOU!.I DONT NEED ANYONE!" I yelled I then went back to searching. "oh sonic where are you?".I asked as I looked around the dark forest.

....where sonic is Sonics pov....

everything was black. I hurd voices I feelt someone beside me.I opened my eyes to see a blackish red sky with gray clouds. I tried to sit up but ropes tied me down to the ground.I looked around to dead trees that looked like they where set on fire.then I saw these guys wearing black hoods with a red star in a circle. they keept saying "there she is the one that can set us free and away from this dead world"."who are you and what do you want with me?" I asked. "oh... I see your awake oh and don't worry. every things going to be...just fine" one of the guys in the hoods siad but he paused hafe way and pulled out a sharp looking knife. "WHATS THE KNIFE FOR?.WHAT ARE Y-?!" I screamed but then another one with the hoods on put a rope around my mouth. I couldn't scream. "don't worry miss. like I siad everything's going to be just fine". he siad as he came closer to me with the knife.I couldn't move I couldn't scream out for help I couldn't do anything. what am I going to do know?.