part three betrayed

Sonics pov....

I  cried  as the guy in the hood cut my skin with that sharp knife tears rolled down my eyes I tried to scream but I couldn't do to the rope  in my mouth I continued to cry as I feelt the sharp knife touch my skin with blood pouring out of the wound. I didn't look to where he was cutting but I feelt that he was cutting on the right seid of my body right above the hip. I flet tears ran down my face I was so scared then I felt the knife leave my flesh meaning he was done. I was a little dizzy but I swore I could hear them talking "quick take a sample of her blood" one of they guys in the hoods siad I didn't understand anything they where taking about but I did know that they where taking about me. Just then another one of the the guys in the hoods came to the spot where the other guy cut putting one of those things where they put blood into /I'd forgot what they where called 😅/ putting some of my blood in side. Another one came untying my mouth  arms and legs "Gasp!" I Gasped for air coffing up some blood "a-are coff crazy coff" I siad choking on my words "I  guess you can say that" the leader of them all siad I looked at them I was about to run out when I felt pain on my hip "AKA!" I fell to the floor "oh I wouldn't suggest moving it will only hurt more" the leader laft "W-WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!" I yelled "oh yeah I forgot to mention that" the leader siad "everyone it's time to take off the hoods" just as he siad that everyone stared taking off there hoods I looked around all of these guys looked like animals but at the same time not so much they had black/red or just all white  eyes they looked like a shadow /not shadow the hedgehog but a shadow/  foused with a ghost. I looked at the faces I didn't know them until I saw them. I saw all of the charters who had died or we thought died I couldn't believe my eyes I thought they where dead but no right now they are standing there alive and well....kind of. No madder how hard I looked at them I know that something was off about them but they where to far off for me to spell it out. I was inteupted by the leader talking I looked up to see a big Brown bear with all blood red eyes starting at me "let me introduce myself I'm Ben" the leader siad then he introduced the rest to me I was unsure that those guys where my old frends til he siad there names. I couldn't believe it. It really was them I started crying "hey don't be like that" Ben siad to me "what sop do you want sop  with me?" I asked as tears went down my face "what we want is" Ben siad but stopped and looked me in the face and looked me in the eyes all I could see was his dark blood emptiness eyes starting at me "freedom" he then through me to the ground "TAKE HER TO THE DOUGAN AND GARD HER CAFILY!" Ben  yelled I was then grabbed and pulled to the Dougan all I saw where my frends looking at me scared to do anything. I was starting to feel a bit upset not just by me being kidnapped but how I was starting to feel betrayed.

Sorry for taking so long I had school to go to go sorry😅 I hope you guys liked that chapter