×Rules×

×Welcome Everyone!×

So I am still kinda new to writing oneshots and what not, please bare with me. Anyways, onto the rules.

•No Limes or Lemons/Smuts: I'm sorry but writing them makes me feel highly uncomfortable. The furthest I'm ever going is a makeout session, nothing more. If you want to read those types of stories I prefer you go onto a different book for that.

•Requests are Allowed: Some of these oneshots I will make up and write myself, but others you guys may request. You can do Canon x Reader, Canon x Reader x Canon, Canon x Canon, or a non ship request. But if you request, one of the people or the person you request for must be in 1A! I will have books for others like 1B, Pro Heroes, and Villains. If you are going to request, please, try to leave them in this chapter. I mean you can request in other chapters, it'll just be confusing.

•Genres: I love to write Fluff and Action, Angst I will write as well. I also do funny scenarios y'all have in mind. And if you have headcanons, I'll find a way to turn that into a little story/oneshot.

•Be Patient: If I'm going to manage this book and 3 others please do not put pressure on me! I might have mnay requests, I might not, who knows. Not only that, please consider I'm still in school, I'll have a lot of work and stress so I will be busy at times.

•Aus and Whatnot: I am perfectly fine with Aus and plots you guys make up for me. From neko readers/canon characters to a apocoylapse Au, go crazy with your imagination! Just no 18+ scenarios. If you have to explain your scenario, plot, or what not, feel free to do so.

•No Hate: I may spell things wrong or may go out of character here and there for characters but do not go on whole rants to shame me. It makes me feel upset sometimes so I rather not-

•Ships: I do any ship except most abuse ones and all pedophilia ones. I take crack ships as well. And if you're confused on what a crack ship is, it is a ship thats random but made up for fun. Example: Jirou and Tokoyami

×Enjoy×