2

Kanae was walking around in the woods, trying to cheer up. She managed to stop crying, which was good for her. Her eyes weren't puffy that much, so it can go unnoticed. The Enderman seemed to feel better until she saw her friends. Ava and Silas were there too.

Kanae's Pov

  I frowned when I saw Ava and Silas. They must be happy together...
  "Look everyone! Kanae's here!" Sam exclaimed and my friends rushed over to me. I immediately made a straight face.
"Did you hear that Ava and Silas are going out? Those two sure are an item." Nela squealed and I forced a smile.
"They sure do." I agreed, sounding cheery instead of depressed.
"Had you seen Trek? He needs to hear this too." Kevin said.
"What, that jerk? He went somewhere doing something or whatever. I don't care what's he doing." I said.
  "Talking behind my back? How typical of you." A voice said loudly and I screamed.
"Trek!" They shouted. He was wearing a diamond helmet, which prevented him from burning. I wished he was burning right now...
"Hey! Don't scare me like that you thick head!" He chuckled, his red eyes told me that thick head was not a good comeback.
"Always trying to insult me. Nice try. Your words can't get to this 'thick head'." Trek smirked tauntingly and flicked my forehead.
"I- Forget it." I wasn't in the the mood to talk to anyone. I even can't argue with this numbskull.
"Giving up on arguing? You're actually acting strange now. Anyway, I heard Ava and Silas are going out." He said.
  "Yep! Aren't they quite cute together?" Nela asked and he nodded. I turned away, so no one could see my frown. I should be happy for them stupid Kanae... Forget Silas.
"I-I got to go to work, so see ya guys." I said immediately and began walking away.
"Wait Kanae!" Peter said, but I teleported away. Why did I ever liked Silas? He likes Ava, not me. I was almost at the verge of crying, but I tried to keep myself happy. I thought of cats and kittens, since I adore them. Somehow, it helped me feel a bit better.
I might as well work, so they wouldn't suspect me lying. What I call work is technically collecting blocks I generally like. I picked up several blocks and teleported to my house, I placed in my chest. I began to walk out the door and all my female friends were here except Ava.
"Kanae, you doing alright?" Sam asked.
"I'm fine, thanks anyway." I lied.
"Are you sure? You're acting strange when we mentioned Ava and Silas. You also lost the will to even talk back to Trek." Nela said and I reluctantly sighed. I invited them in, we sat in my living room. I sat down on my sofa and buried my face in couch pillow.
"...I-I liked Silas and so did Ava, which I kept quiet. But I didn't know Silas liked Ava and I saw them to-." I cut sentence myself short, I couldn't bring myself to say anymore. It made me bitter and if I were to say it, I would have said something terrible about Silas or Ava.
  "It's alright Kanae. There are a bunch of mobs around this place." Nela said, which I looked up.
"You guys..."
"She's right. There will be guys who are better than Silas." Sam added.
"I don't know, but I'll take your word for it. But I don't want to be chasing someone right away." I asked and they nodded.
"Of course. Take your time. So see you later, Kanae. Hope you'll be okay." They said, getting up to leave.
"Thank you guys, for understanding. An-"
"We won't tell a soul." I smiled at that and they left.
I guess it's better this way, Kanae. Silas is taken and it's time to move on. Maybe someday I'll find that special person...

Normal Pov

While outside of Kanae's house, Trek was listening while the girls were inside.
"So that's why she was crying." He whispered. The skeleton finally understood why she was acting strange. He snuck away from the place in time before the girls stepped out the door.