Chapter 11 - Jaeger

I strap my 3dmg onto my belt before mounting my horse.

"I should call you Jean." I giggle stroking its mane.

"Listen up! We are heading to Trost and our job is to defend this Jaeger kid and kill any titan interfering with him closing up the hole in wall Rose. Got it?" Levi yells grasping the reins of his horse.

"Yes sir!" We all chant back saluting him.

We begin to ride towards the sun. My first task with the Survey Corps is defending my friend. If any of those titans touch him they're in for a treat.

~le time skip~

"Alright your orders are clear now begin!" Levi chants before flying towards the side of a building.

The rest of us follow before heading into separate directions. 'Now if I can find my way toward the wall I will find Eren and where he is Mikasa will be and Armin won't be to far behind.' I think launching myself forward. A 6 metre titan reaches its hand out towards my string as I swiftly dodge launching at its neck.

"Not today!" I yell spinning and slicing its neck.

I land on top of a building and look around. Out of the corner of my eye I see a titan, a different titan. It has soft brown hair and eyes that have been swallowed with anger and determination. It holds a bolder above its head as figures zip past it. 'That must be Eren.' I think zipping my way over towards it. I look around and catch a red scarf zip by taking down a titan.

"Mikasa!" I shout landing beside her.

"(Y-y/n)! Where have you been we have been so worried?" She asks emotionlessly.

"I'm part of the survey corps, didn't Erwin tell you?" I ask widening my eyes.

"No. I noticed your stuff was gone but nothing was mentioned. I just presumed that- never mind. What squad?" She asks.

"Squad Levi." I say smiling like an idiot.

"Squad Levi!? As in humanity's strongest soldier?"

I nod biting my lip as I hear heavy footsteps behind us, I turn around to see a 9 metre titan reaching out towards us I zip towards the ledge next to him in the middle of this flight I change direction towards the nape of its next, I spin slicing directly through it. There is a loud thud as it plummets to the ground, I let myself fall with it for a second before flying towards a building.

"So that's what falling feels a bit like, huh." I smirk placing my swords back into the 3dmg.

"(Y/n)!" Screams a male voice.

I turn around to see Armin smiling with glee. I flash him a smile before walking up to him.

"You're alive! We thought you were dead." He screams hugging me, he gazes at my green cape, "T-the wings, you made it!"

"Yes I did. We must be going though we can't let any titan stand in our path." I respond smiling before zipping of towards the wall.

I stand on the wall looking over at the city. Mangled bodies lye on the ground and pools of blood surround them.

"(L/n) long time no see. I guess you weren't a titan snack after all." States a familiar voice.

I turn around to see Shardis standing there watching over the operation, I give him a firm salute, "No sir. I was joined into the Survey Corps sir."

"So I see cadet, and who's squad did they place you in?" He asks.

"Squad Levi sir." I respond.

"Impressive, so I guess you must get back to the operation."