tre.

I didn't notice that I had developed a new habit recently. 

Every single time I left or did something, I always told the person I was with 'I love you'. 

I didn't even notice I was doing it until Emmett pointed it out. "You're just going outside to get the mail." 

Tanya told me it was most likely because I almost died and didn't tell them I loved them before I disappeared so now I do it at every chance because I was worried it would happen again. 

It wasn't a bad habit. Most people said 'I love you' to their loved ones before they left anyway. I just never really expressed it verbally because I knew that they knew. 

Now there was no doubt of my love or their love for me when they reply 'I love you too'. 

Rosalie wasn't really one to express her feelings and I usually expressed them through songs but this new habit let me express my love to her and Rosalie would express it back. 

Four days after my episode in the bathroom, Rosalie stayed behind on a hunting trip with Edward. 

It wasn't really weird. Usually, one or two people would stay behind with me while they went hunting and then would hunt as a pair later. 

But Rosalie says she wants to show me something. 

She grabs my hand and her fingers gently run over the burn I have on two of my fingers from Seamus's venom. 

"Sit," Rosalie pushes me onto the couch and my eyes flicker to Edward who was nearby with his piano. 

"What's going on?" I was confused to say the least. 

"Edward helped me write you a song," Rosalie confesses. 

"You wrote me a song?" I was dumbfounded. "But I write you songs." 

"I decided to try it," Rosalie fidgets. "I've been working on it for three months." 

I raise my eyebrows in surprise. "Really?" 

"I dunno how you do it. Writing it is hard," Rosalie admits. 

"I'm sure you'll do great," I grin at her as she backs up and looks to Edward. 

Edward starts and Rosalie looks past me to the wall. 

"Loving and fighting
Accusing, uniting
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone," 

Rosalie's voice is soft and I realize that I've never heard her sing. 

"You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life," 

Rosalie's eyes move from the wall to look into mine. I don't know what I'm feeling. I feel like crying but I've never felt so much love come from just a look. 

"Hold on, I still need you A long endless highway, you're silent beside me

Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from
Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin'
Hiding in the shock and the chill in my bones," Rosalie's voice wavers slightly and she steels herself.
"They took you away on a table
I pace back and forth as you lay still
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming, "please don't leave me"? Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you I don't wanna let go
I know I'm not that strong
I just wanna hear you
Saying baby, let's go home
Let's go home
Yeah, I just wanna take you home Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you," Rosalie finishes, the piano chords reverb in the walls as it fades.